Cute Waffles Resturaunt NOT-A-HORROR Game(Updates)

rokok

Hi Customers! Welcome to the Cute Waffles! Please take a seat as we serve your plates!
Starting off on the menu why have blueberry waffles. Second we have strawberry waffles. Third we have blackberry waffles. And on and on! So eat up!!.
And oh we have a SPECIAL Red B. Waffles Try itITitIt…/

What the hell is with this Red B. Waffle! It tastes weird…
Bro what do you mean?
Dude try some it tastes like…like…like
BRO HOLY s*** SOMEONE HELP CALL THE POLICE, THE AMBULANCE

Welcome to Cute Waffle…Come…And…Eat…Any…K…K…ind…

Hi Everyone I am CuteWaffles! I make HAPPY-GENRED games…and Like I don’t like horror, it scares the hell out of me. So this game is about you a customer who is trying to find a job when you came across Cute Waffles Resturaunt! And decided to work there. You bought your firend over to eat some of the good waffles the minute you got hired! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So don’t read the top…I hope you didn’t…He…um bye see ya!

6 Likes

What happened why did he scream?

Nani? Looks like a broken record to me.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

1 Like

You are on the right track.

1 Like

i know exactly what type of game this will be

2 Likes

Tell me then I would like to know

1 Like

Hello Customers(not so many)! I have some stuff to share! So Techinally I have made the main menu first and then started making the whole lobby and the first floor of the resturaunt. So here is what it looks like.

**MENU:**Still in work of progress…

OUTSIDE: This is it! Outside of the niiiiiceeeeeeee resturant

4 Likes

Since it’s a happy genre game. Why is it all gloomy and stuff…

2 Likes

Well becuase it’s night time

1 Like

Lore Update:
The main character has something to do with the whole cute waffle company

1 Like

A horror game in disguise, like Doki Doki Literature Club. Let’s see if my deduction is correct.

5 Likes

wow this is nice game.

3 Likes

can’t wait to play the game, looks (and sounds) really fun!

2 Likes

You are almost there

Lore Update: Back in 1999 when the main character was little, someone chased him down the back alley when he was walking home. Ping: @John_Shrekinson @PhantomWolfMoon @paisleypug

3 Likes

Ok so he was getting chased by someone. Maybe they wanted to make him into waffles

He ruined it?!?

3 Likes

Did he become Batman?

1 Like

i was thinking of cooking companions but yeah you’re still right

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Big news!
After a month of planning other stuff like the lore and the presequel and sequel for the game I am finally back with new updates of lore and the game.
The Game
The update for the game is new characters and new enemies!
List of new characters:
-The woman
-The Man(his another name but can’t tell you/LORE)

• The Brother
  • The Soul
  • The Red B.S( and no it’s not Bull shit)
  • Sam
    The Lore
    Most of these characters are linked up! if you can figure it out!..Well…Then what you suggest will be put in the game. I also went talking to my friends who are also game developers and many asked how come they don’t have names expect one SAM Well you will see soon coming up in the next update.
    Plans In The Future
    I plan to make multiplayer once I buy indie for flowlab. So techinally if I do there will be weapons character customization, but I just don’t know yet. So hearing from you guys what should it be yes or no.
Should I make Multiplayer
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

@paisleypug @John_Shrekinson @cottonstudio

2 Likes

Ok Results are in! I will make multiplayer! After I make the demo of course

3 Likes