Cute Waffles Resturaunt NOT-A-HORROR Game(Updates)

(Chapter 1 of course)

2 Likes

Hello Everyone! I forgot about this game. its been long, but I haded to do some examā€¦ :coffee: then then I-I forgot about this game and like I slept and ate and slept and stuff so can anyone give me a brief summary of what i was doingā€¦ :thinking: :yawning_face:

2 Likes

New Lore Piece

There was this boy, I met his name was samā€¦
I said hi to him and he said hi to me, but then something strange came uphe asked " what is your name?"
it was a strange thing to ask, well for me. I said " I-I dont have one?" then he left and i went home, that day was weird ikept asking what is my nameā€¦

I had a dream that a person rapidly chased me down the alley and-and the next thing I knew I saw nothingā€¦ such empitnessā€¦ I woke up on my bed like nowā€¦

My friend went missiing after he ate that Red B. Waffle never saw him againā€¦but then when walking home I heard somethingā€¦it croaked to me" WhY Do YoU ReFuSe Itā€™S PoWeRā€¦ maybe its in my headā€¦
FiGhT It, Etkdwaigyrud. I KnOw YoU ArE iN ThErEā€¦

2 Likes

ping @paisleypug @John_Shrekinson @PhantomWolfMoon

3 Likes

wow i love this lore!!

2 Likes

Hello Customers I have customized the house! I plan to make 3 layers for the resturaunt. 3 Floors.
The first floor is of course the resturaunt, the 2nd floor is the basement and the 3rd floor is the secret lab.

1 Like

Does it have children in it?

1 Like

five night feddy

2 Likes

this were you want be?

3 Likes

Yes it has childrens there, that you have to save

nope

2 Likes

1 Like

Shouldnā€™t that be underground, not the 2nd floor?

2 Likes

Hey Everyone. Im sorry I have not been on, but I think I am quitting as a game developerā€¦My life is too busy. So bye

5 Likes

Arrivederci.

3 Likes

Goodbye, hope you do well in life

2 Likes

Goodbye :wave:

2 Likes

See ya @CuteWaffles !
I hope you have a good life. If you ever change your mind you know where to come back to!
Here! in this lovely community!

4 Likes