Cycles of Sun---Developpement---(ABANDON---NEW GAME) by Cactus Studios Games

Major Update
You may have noticed the game’s name changed. This is because I plan to allow the player to choose between two categories: dawnguard and sunrise soldier. Tehre may be more coming, but it’s that for now. thanks for the support!

2 Likes

This looks amazing! Just set this topic to “Tracking” can’t wait until it’s finished, don’t lose interest this game is too good to abandon!

1 Like

Update-attacks
New! melee attacks, animation by @rcregerezgif-5-b044d78aa120

3 Likes

The movement is pretty good! Nice work!

The animation looks really clean, but I feel like it’s a bit stiff. Maybe he could swing his weapon a bit farther down.

1 Like

YOU did it don’t you remember? XD

1 Like

I meant the impulse and “bounce” thing XD

Oh, yeah, the animated sprite was smaller so I had to use size, and it made me work alot.

1 Like

What is the size in pixels for the sprite? I’m adding some more frames on @Greggo’s observation.

2 Likes

idk, but you could go see on the image you sent me?

1 Like

1026x1018 is the size of yours - I can’t edit rn since I’m at work, though

Update-Less laggy attacks
I am actually trying to make the attack behaviors less laggy, as you can see here
ezgif-3-c872d7804d38

2 Likes

MAJOR UPDATE
Hello community. There is officialy a story planned for the game, but I won’t spoil. The text update will let me allow you to choose a name for your character! The sprites are soon to be completed (I hope) and I have many other news, that I will tell you in future posts

2 Likes

Hey there. There may be a small collab between my game and @rcreger 's game, Sol, if he accepts (I sent him a message), so get prepared to potential awesome things happening in there!

Update-attacks
I have the pleasure to announce you the attacks are now bug-less working, and i’m really happy about it

Update-cutscene
Beginning cutscene started, no image, because it’s a surprise

1 Like

PROJECT ABANDON----NEW GAME STARTED
Yes, as you can see, I abandon Cycles of sun, due to the fact I have no concrete ideas of what the game will look like. I am now starting another project, For Glory, Which will happen in a far future in which the Earth is under several alien wars and alliance. In this game, you play Shor, a young soldier of the 100th legion of the Human empire, under the command of the general Kraal, who knows Shor’s inner power, which is even unknown by himself. Thanks for supporting this project, and hope you enjoy my new one.

1 Like