Damage not adding up

Cactus shoots 360 at random

1 Like

That was all I noticed, maybe placing a tower? It went into the behaviors changed the buying to right click, but it wouldn’t let me place a tower. Not sure if its also left click or not, but I did notice that.

2 Likes

Ok, but neither do any of the other towers. All the others are extremely broken.

1 Like

It’s also left click for placing, which is in the HOLO for that tower.
If you’re able to change it for the time being you can on your own.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how to make good targeting, the flower only works because the bee has homing shots, and it doesn’t matter too much.
The dagger dude is just cracked, lol

2 Likes

I’m also stumped at good targeting the one that works best is just closest and first bugs out the direction and shooting

2 Likes

I wonder if it would be usable if someone knew what exactly “first” entails.

2 Likes

I think it is a mix of all and first because it seems to shake between the first one it found and the other enemies in my game.

2 Likes

Guys.

There’s a PointAt in the tower. Set a number as that PointAt, and have the number spawning the bullet. In the bullet, extract the starting value, and set that as rotation.

So basically, the tower is assigning a number to the object it’s spawning. The object is reading the number and using it as rotation. In this instance, the number being read is the tower rotation.

1 Like

I’m lost, can you just screenshot it?

2 Likes

My code uses proximity to point at and emits a bullet forwards.

2 Likes

My bad, chief, you didn’t have a spawn :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Did I do right?
(Only changed for dagger/knife)

1 Like

No :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

These enemies literally are activating the destroyer, and just staying alive. I give up.

2 Likes

OK literally look at enemy A’s health code, The signal goes out as a 0, and doesn’t trigger anything. What is even happening?! I hate to be annoying but I can’t do anything to fix this.

2 Likes

That is strange…
The number is saying 0, but outputting 1…
@grazer might wanna take a look

2 Likes

Its outputting 1 and showing zero because some enemies still have 1 (full health) and the most recent change in the behaviors are a zero (removed).

And why the weapon doesn’t always kill the enemy is because it either doesn’t successfully sends the message or you may have a double spawn. I suggest having a weapon / weapon parent as a collision inside the enemies.

2 Likes

Can you show this off? i’ve never actually used parents.

2 Likes

at first for me it was annoying : p

1 Like