Deadly_Smile's Topic Of His Thoughts

9:00 what time is that for you

Well since I’m 3 hours ahead if you do the math that would be 6:00 PM for me.

No that would be 12:00 pm for you

oops sorry I was tired lol I meant to say that we would play like this:

my time: 6:00

your time: 9:00

Sorry I was very sleepy.

gah screw it I’m simplifying the art style for my little game

GET BACK TO RUNMDLE TIRE!!! :rage: (for all who don’t get it, its a personal joke between us)

1 Like

i work on cozmak reveng

1 Like

I saw ULTRAKILL gameplay and it’s AWESOME!!!
I really like the marksman revolver. Being able to throw coins in the air and shoot them to reflect your bullets to different enemies is super awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s insanely cool, especially when comboing with multiple weapons!

1 Like

When the person I was watching playing got to the Cerberus bosses I seriously thought it was actually gonna be Cerberus. Not the statues lol

1 Like

lol yeah
I recommend not watching any Ultrakill videos that go past the Prelude, because spoilers for this game really suk, it ruins the incredible experience of going in blind

2 Likes

Thanks for telling me, I was watching 4 people multiplayer speedrun the game. I stopped watching though. The game looks seriously awesome. I really can’t wait to get it.

1 Like

https://g.co/kgs/pPRhz5a
Guys click this link to be brought to the Minecraft search. If you wait long enough a Minecraft button will appear. Click it.

@DeadlyGumChewer are you here today

can you go to the library

I went to the Dentist no school for me today :sunglasses:
How did you get Flowlab back

1 Like

what? this is the gc no?

Wait what? Why did you say this?

is this not the Google classroom?

No idiot I think you’re being stupid. I know you’re acting like this because you specifically know my Flowlab PFP and my personal email PFP is different so don’t even try to deny it.

You even pinged me (@'ed) by my username.

1 Like