Deadly_Smile's Topic Of His Thoughts

Do you guys wanna play Minecraft

Dude the steam gift card my uncle got me isn’t working!!!
How else am I supposed to buy Eldabyss 2 and YOMI Hustle!?

1 Like

I think you have to deposit the card onto your steam wallet, so you have the money on your account. I don’t know if you can actually use it as a credit card to buy something. But I could be wrong, since I never used a Steam Gift Card before, I just pay using my own credit card. I do know some online services like roblox, amazon, etc have their own unique ways of having to deposit gift card funds onto your account.

1 Like

Who wants to play Minecraft with me

I just started a server with my friends about 4 days ago, or else I would join.

1 Like

Can I join by the way I friended @DeadlyGumChewer

It uses the essential mod. We can only join if my friend is online, but he’s been sick the last couple of days, so he hasn’t been online for anyone to join.

1 Like

It’s a server I thought

Essential works differently. Since you have to pay monthly for a server or use a free server hosting which is very laggy if you have more than 2 people loading chunks at the same time.

Essential basically turns minecraft into a steam friends page where you can join your friend’s worlds if they are online. Since Essential is modded, you can also run other mods with it, so we have a couple of basic mods such as gravestones upon death and a few other mods to make life a bit more tolerable.

1 Like

He’s speaking of Bedrock!

1 Like

Do you wanna join me

I bet you need to do your chores now😔

I finished them yesterday! Open up your world I can join!

1 Like

I’m in

1 Like

Tilemap!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Do you wanna play Minecraft together again

Maybe. But I’m playing with my school friends in 10 minutes.

Are you in can you ask them If I can join

Only people they know in real life can join, sorry.

1 Like

Who’s you favorite character? :smile:

1 Like