Deadly_Smile's Topic Of Talking

Hello. I am bored. So I made this topic. Where I talk to myself. It’s inspired by LMTPE’s news channel thing. Also this topic was made on the B-Day where I turned 13. Yay!

2 Likes

Is it me or is @BradenS always one of the first people to like any of my newly made posts

2 Likes

Real

2 Likes

I’ve decided that the Rock and the White pikmin are superior in every way also.

2 Likes

White pikmin probably drinks white gatorade

1 Like

*poisoned white gatorade

Honestly white pikmin tastes fire been eating them a bunch.

1 Like

I got a sketchbook which has now become a bestiary for all my new made up monsters.

2 Likes

I just swallowed 40 white pikmin and now my stomach hurts

2 Likes

I think this topic is just gonna be filled by spam posted by me with a bunch of them just being me talking to myself

2 Likes

Pikmin 4 is too easy, took 4 days to 50% the whole game and it took me a month to 25% pikmin 2.

2 Likes

I also wish you could replay the bosses by re-entering their cave floors instead of having to fight them through piklopedia since in the piklopedia you could choose as much pikmin of a type as long as you have it up to 9999 and it makes the rematch fight less exciting.

2 Likes

The Hello Latif topic should still be Flowlab Tradition, I say hello to latif everyday mentally.

2 Likes

I added my “Material” character to my Bestiary. I might add new information about it, and tell ManiacPumpkin if I do. Since Material was a character I made for Scepter Foundation.

3 Likes

Rainbows are normally associated with happiness and another word for happiness is joy.

2 Likes

I need to buy the steam game, KinitoPET. KinitoPET is such a good game. It’s about this guy:
Who is like Bonzi Buddy.
KinitoPET is essentially Bonzi Buddy but instead of being a real virus, it’s a video game with lore made to scare you and also can DOX you. There’s also a streamer mode for youtubers so when it does the scares it doesn’t include the DOXXING so streamers don’t have to waste time editing the DOXXING out. If anyone has heard of or even seen gameplay on KinitoPET, then could you also tell me what you think about it?

KinitoPET is now my new favorite horror game.

3 Likes

Honestly a fire song.

2 Likes

I swear I heard heavy breathing while I was alone in the dining room of my house listening to the song in the post above last night at 10:00 PM.

1 Like

I am further expanding the story of the lost cube comic I made back in 1st Grade by turning my newest game Infectious Outrage into a game apart of the lore to the comic. The main character of the cube comic thing didn’t even have a name and wasn’t even really an important character that did anything. I actually don’t have a name for this cube story thing, and I’m also scared that sharing the story of it will have people compare it to Cubetales (which probably will be better).

But the story to this will not be similar to Cubetales (I hope) especially since I don’t know the story to Cubetales at all.

2 Likes

OTC 5 is coming soon, very awesome.

1 Like

ok