Jim in the Dark
Joe within Darkness
Jack in Front of the Moon
James in Shady Forest
Jon of the Night
Jom and Terry
Jake and the Shadowy Riddles

3 Likes

Depending on the tone - I think “Purple Moon”, or “Dark Oak Knight”. Something with color. Seems like a game that’d have a color in it’s name.

3 Likes

@Johnny_boy
You have your name already. Just check the title of this topic.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the ideas!

@DarkStar_Studios

I just put the name as mission… because I thought I was going to call it mission and then something else but that wasn’t for sure.

1 Like

I think ‘Mission’ sounds catchy and, from the info your image provided, it seems to fit the theme.

2 Likes

Yikes. A lot of talented competition in this jam. Very nice artwork!

2 Likes

@TGW I can’t take any credit, there is this guy on itch who lets you download free sprites and allows you to use them in game even to monetize. He doesn’t even make you credit him.

2 Likes

Ah, okay.

I’ll be doing my own artwork in the jam. It’s not very detailed, but it’s just an arcade kind of game anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yeah for my old game Rise I did all the artwork, but it took way to long. Plus I’m not very good at pixel art. Otherwise I would.

I’m thinking about redoing my game though because I realized the only games people play on mobile is an arcade game.

1 Like

The “art” I’m using is very basic, it’s not going to look like much on a small screen anyway. I’m actually worried that the “clickable” objects themselves will be too small for a mobile user to “click” (finger tap) on the right ones, but… fortunately, my game doesn’t punish anyone too severely for clicking the wrong object, as long as they manage to click the right object eventually (my game is going to involve a lot of screen tapping, hope everyone has their screen protectors on or - if playing on PC, make sure your mouse is still under warranty LOL).

1 Like