Demonic Spells Beta

Hey there! new game, try it it neat, no story or gameplay, only one AWESOME spell. rightclick anywhere to use it!

2 Likes

Interesting Game, The Spell Looks Good! Maybe Work On Some Sprites Or Enemies?

yeah that is not skippable, i just had serious trouble with the spell

Well The Spell Looks Really Good So Far

Yeah this seems pretty cool. Now I don’t want to annoy you on the art, but I would try to veer off from using a hunchback design since wizards aren’t necessarily known for that, unless thats the character main design then that would make more sense.

I can tell that this game is just a primary alpha world, just testing out different spells so i won’t be too critical on this. The spells look really cool and I can’t way to play this once enemies have been introduced.

It’s more a soul reaper than a wizard

And i’m actually adding a (simple) enemy, so you wont wait long

Oh okay, that seems more accurate then. Okay yeah I can’t wait to test the spells on an enemy, WOOOO!

enemy done! Try when you want @ManiacPumpkin (It’s actually pointless to the player but it will come)

Ah i can’t stop trying it it’s neat

Alright I finally got around to play test it and the spell seems to work really well. Although I know its just a basic enemy so that’s why it was just a basic sprite, but it seems to work well with the spells. Also do you plan on adding more spells. I’m assuming you are, but I better ask.

Yes, like devastating fires or shockwaves, don’t worry

1 Like

Working on a Spike aura spell, it’s gonna be awesome! (if it works)

You’re gonna be happy, there’s a story planned for the game and we added an intro!

1 Like