DinoDev is leaving

When someone leaves the forums, you would rather think that they died of some unnatural cause than the actual truth of their hiatus from the internet?
It has nothing to even do with death and I don’t have any issue speaking of it, but I don’t think it’s really something to joke about since past users have actually passed. I don’t find it amusing to “pretend” that someone died, just because they left flowlab.

Plus dinodev left flowlab for a few months a while back ago saying pretty much exactly what I stated.

“Wanted to let everyone know I’m disconnecting from the world of technology for a while. It’s a personal choice I’ve been thinking about for a while, but to be honest it’s not helping me as a person much by being in discord for hours and hours a day. By this, I will be limiting my screen time to 1-2 hours a day on my iPad (i don’t own a phone), a battery life on my vr (if i feel like it that day), and one accomplishment through flowlab. :slight_smile:

Hopefully I have a better sleep schedule now, I feel more connected to nature, and I’m grateful for more things. Also, I’m going to bed now so good night. :slightly_smiling_face:

sent to every discord friend.”

And this was back in August.

5 Likes

I’m sensing the first stage of grief goin on here, my guy

1 Like

I’m not one for memes, but this is literally my reaction to this nonesense.

3 Likes

My Honest Reaction GIF - My Honest Reaction GIFs

4 Likes

Dang you really skipped straight to depression

2 Likes

Ok, can you guys be serious? DinoDev is fully alive. This thread was supposed to be that DinoDev was taking a break from Flowlab, so can you please not turn this thread into a meme. ty.

4 Likes

We know that DinoDev isn’t dead. We use memes to talk and/or discuss things seriously. I can’t speak for everyone else, but I know that I personally would never turn a serious matter into a joke or meme. Additionally, the definition of “meme” is far more broad than what you are saying.

1 Like

I, too, need a break.

6 Likes

See you soon!

2 Likes

Oh noooo! That sucks. I’ll miss her, but, as long as she is doing what is right for her, I wish her the best of luck

5 Likes

Rest in peace, DinoDev and DarkStar_Studios. May all have a best with them. :pray:

4 Likes

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

3 Likes

yes its true, Nooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes