@Discobot had blocked me for some reason

FIX THIS NOW PLEASE.

@grazer for some odd reason I do not get the default messages from @discobot and every one does the fortune command with him and I can’t even get the bot to reply to me when I do this

So why did discobot block me

hey @discobot why dont you reply?

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I started the discobot trend lol

hey discobot, did Darian_K Start the DiscoBot Trend @discobot Fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

1 Like

huh, I guess you did start the DiscoBot Trend :thinking:

2 Likes

yay :slight_smile: 20

Can some a ully help me or is someone scared that Flowlab.io would look bad or somthing

Discobot doesn’t respond to my comments either, but eh. :man_shrugging: Not a big deal for me.

I wish someone would fricken fix it but looks like @grazer has better things to do then

Answers and help now

I’m not entirely sure why your making such a big deal over @discobot. It’s a bot that makes the forums a little bit more interesting, but It’s not like its a bad thing that he doesn’t respond to you. I would just continue working instead of waiting for it to show up, bots are usually glitched and sometimes don’t work properly. Grazer doesn’t have any control over that since the bot is from discourse which is what this forum runs off of now, so only discourses can probably change that.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself. — Buddha

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot display help

I saw that deleted post, and again, grazer has nothing to do with @discobot so don’t shoot him down for no reason.

I’m pretty sure its the trust level

Wait, so having a lower trust level blocks you from using discobot? Or is it the other way around?

1 Like