@Discobot had blocked me for some reason

I’m pretty sure it would be something like,
I think the bot responds to anyone above a specific trust level.

1 Like

I don’t think it has to do with trust level. I did the tutorial when i was only basic trust level and I can still call @discobot and I’m trust level 3.

1 Like

This might be a likely reason, but similar to @ManiacPumpkin’s rebuttal, I am at trust level 3, yet I have never been able to call @discobot. Although that doesn’t really matter to me since it just gives tutorials, random number rolls, and fortunes.

Hmm. I just called @discobot a second ago and it worked, I’m not sure why its not working now.

Edit: @discobot display help

Level 3?
For what I see in profiles, It just says Trust Level: regular for us 3 and Trust Level: Basic for Grim

@MetaNinja, try replying with a new comment with “@discobot roll 2d6” in it.

I dont think he responds to edits;

@discobot roll 2d6

Edit: @discobot display help

:game_die: 1, 3

@discobot display help

please

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: You have power over your mind — not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. — Marcus Aurelius

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Okay then. @discobot roll 2d6

Nope, it doesn’t seem to work…
@discobot

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial just for you, in a personal message. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly. — Henri Bergson

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot roll 2d6

(20 Characters)

:game_die: 1, 1

When you tag his name, it probably has to be the first word you say. @discobot won’t work. At least I think.

Yeah, when you tag his name it must be the first word you say or else it don’t work. At least it don’t work for me.

@discobot display help

@discobot roll 2d6

(20)

:game_die: 1, 3

@discobot start tutorial