Discussion Guidelines & Clarification šŸ¤¬

I should have never created the ā€œKittensā€ topic : /

If I broke the rules somehow I apologize. I didnā€™t want it to go out of control so once again I apologize.

:sweat_smile:

@grazer

4 Likes

New guidelines for text? Aw, f-

Kidding! Iā€™m not one for swearing, and I have noticed some of the threads getting a bit out of hand. Thanks for clarifying this for people, itā€™ll help a lot!

spare me for my joke

5 Likes

Haha your so funny :expressionless:

3 Likes

Im not responsible for swearing or even saying anything bad at allā€¦ so I guess that makes me innocent?

5 Likes

You have committed crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?

12 Likes

XD why are you doing this to me

3 Likes

How did a skyrim reference so bad I almost fell asleep get twice as many likes as a half-decent attempt at a dad joke? Lol

3 Likes

because it was a logical and structured joke that pleases internet memers

5 Likes

not to mention it fit the context in a way

3 Likes

I know @spencertheball I thought it was funny
I also find funny that @browngr is still trying to get at me

4 Likes

Yeah, I knew what you meant, lol.

4 Likes

Btw any more images I should photoshop? Lol

3 Likes

lol I find it funny that you think Iā€™d attack you for no reason, I wouldnā€™t. I just gave you your answer, I wasnā€™t trying to cause harm

4 Likes

If thatā€™s the case then Iā€™m sorry

4 Likes

If the f-bomb is bad then what about the s-bomb
Sh-

3 Likes

Grazer says ā€œcolorful metaphorsā€ are allowed, but if you type something that you wouldnā€™t want to read aloud to your parents, reconsider what you say. So if you are unsure if you should include a certain word or phrase, just avoid swearing entirely.

5 Likes

Holy shizzle he said the s word. smh

4 Likes

Not sure why someone thought it would be a good idea to gravedig this topic and then start and argument over it, but I cleaned it up and locked it.

15 Likes