Do you want to be a Character in our game?

Also,

2 Likes

So if it’s an rpg or role playing game, would we have character selections or you can play as our characters that are selected on specific classes. (Such as paladin, bard, necromancer, etc…)

Or would they just be enemies or something.

I would suggest a character from my game, but I wanted to make sure all of what was going on before I actually make the commitment. Cause I’m not quite sure how well my character would fit anyway depending on what your looking for or incorporating the characters a role.

2 Likes

Maybe,it could be a sneak-peak at the next subject,kinda like a teaser!

1 Like

dont know how to make trailers.

1 Like

dw bruh you just- ruined the llama with reskin sad it got so big

I wasn’t planning on doing that. If I was making a new entity for the Scepter Foundation I’ll just straight up post it on the Site: 005 discussion. I don’t think suggesting it for someone else’s game would work too well, especially if I’m still working out the details.

Also sorry for going off topic.

1 Like

no its fine and um just removed alpaca

adding old ideas now starting n

Ohh,what if you had an ** SUBJECT VOTE ** Where we can VOTE for a subject kinda like the MOB VOTE!

If you have a suggested I would please recommend posting it on my discussion cause it’s clogging up this discussion with stuff that isn’t relevant. I would answer this, but I don’t want to further continue off track.

Oh, yeah! Let me make a pole.

• Add Grazer
  • Add Old Ideas
  • Add New Ideas

0 voters

1 Like

just make any of your characters eating a blue popsicle and ill be happy.

3 Likes

I will make a blue popsicle man beside the bridge. He has been summoned into the word.

2 Likes

i would i want maybe something like this

i made a sprite for blue

heres my design the wihte is just a background not part of the charecter

That is cool. Maybe a lighter shade for the shading but its cool.

LOL I just saw my sprite.

you like it? ik its bad