Does anyone have a feature they don't know how to make?

I am trying to get some random ideas that people need done because what else should you do when you are bored?

1 Like

3d verticality, I can only get a 3d representation of 2d space, having a third dimension would be really cool

2 Likes

So moving up and down or looking up and down? If you already made a 3D, put it in here so that i can make another version that is up and down+left and right.

both moving up and down and looking up and down

2 Likes

Okay, i will try to make it.

1 Like

maybe you can put some layered. I don’t know if that will even show but you know if you can put them on top of each other.

ok i see how the cameras are. It is going to take a while for me to get it because of my tiny pea brain but i will try to make a cursor movement to look y at the same time as moving to look x.

1 Like

ok. I did it. All you have to do is go into the camera and add an arrow and set the y of the (cursor move) to the move y of the camera. You can also put the x to move x of the camera if you want.

Screenshot 2022-03-10 10.51.09 AM

Can you please explain how the 3D works though? i get the camera movement, but how do you do the blocks?

It’s using an effect called Wolfenstein. The player shoots out ray casts in a FOV and each time the ray cast hits a wall it draws a line and depending on how far away the wall was it adjusts the height of the line.

1 Like

ok i think i get it.