Does it ever get annoying...

When You show your friends your game, and they think its cool. But then they figure out that you can just open the editor and drag the player to the end of the level, and if you have it like me where when you get to the end of the level it saves and lets you go to the next. Or they can open editor and select the last level.
@grazer So my request is that you either have no open editor button, or you have it so they can open the editor and look at the coding and not be able to move anything or change levels.
If anyone agrees with me please comment.
Thanks

Anyone

Go to the toolbar at the top and look at your game URL.
If you replace the “view” (or “play”) with “embed”,
it will play the game without the [open editor] button.

Yes. but i want it to do it it every time and that does not.

@grazer can you help?

That ruins the flowlab experience for a lot of people if you do that…

I wonder if this would be a good compromise?:

If you are not the owner of the game, then opening the editor will disable saving using a Save block. This way, someone “cheating” to gain points will not have their progress stored.

Yes, @grazer thats a good idea, and is their a way to make it so that you can’t change levels in the open editor unless you are the owner or you have passed the level. Or like a solution to skipping to the last level?

Can you please make it like this soon: If you are not the owner of the game, then opening the editor will disable saving using a Save block. Because my game Johnny Boy people keep dragging the player to the end. Thank you so much!