DoM online!

Im changing its no the right pixel size will still keep concept

@GrimProductionZ it’s kind of hard to match the style to the character when baron wasteland made the character, and nothing else.

The way you are acting is very disrespectful and rude, and you are not acting like a team player when you disregard @Ramshacklegamestudios instructions.

the game is a work in progress, most sprites are temporary, and whatever you think is absolutely necessary to do i can do myself.

No u

I know I’m probably not gonna help much, but I think a cool feature would be that you can find a pumpkin head and wear it. LOL

you could even make it give you an effect like Zombies wont attack unless youre really really close or you fire your gun.

LAMO I probably will add ornaments and costumes to the game, each would be for everyone who contributed to the game!

Yo add a black skull that will let you control one zombie at a time until dead then use it on another

Will not affected wrenches though.

no no no no no, this is not what I meant. When I said “I probably will add ornaments and costumes to the game” I just meant that it would change your appearance not give you ability’s! Kinda like in ARK with skins

I mean, in not much of a big contributor, but Ill gladly help play and give feedback of it. Mainly @Ramshacklegamestudios idea.

@ManiacPumpkin do you have any ideas for the names of the new characters? ghille and half-blind guy?
the one with the red shirt’s name is sam already

Oh ok well make black skeleton

Just saying not binging rastist or anything Im white I just thought black skeletons are cool

ok do you have any Idea on what to call ghille?
I named half-blind guy blindeye @GrimProductionZ

Make em billie I actually have no idea what to call him but when you name him make it some way the name says Im blind

Oh ok umm how about Ghost since he blends in also hes there but at the same time he is not

Also make em a sniper

yeah that is the plan :+1:

So his name is ghost now?

yes

Oh yeah

You could add a dude named Tracker, he carries lightweight weapons and has a minimap that can show all of the zombies.
Warlord, has very heavy machinery, but is very slow.
Doc. (For multiplayer maybe) carriers lightweight weapons, but by standing next to players with low health can increase their speed and health regeneration.

Just some cool ideas that would work great with multiplayer.

I think I’d merge Tracker and Doc. He’ll have a minimap and will heal players, but will be almost useless in battle

hmmm @Ramshacklegamestudios thats a great idea