DoM reboot

Thanks @Superstargames

@“The Kodex” what do you think?

@seamothmaster45 I think thats a great idea! But instead of repeating the same mistakes focous on the game and make sure it is done when you leave it. I personally think this is a great idea.

thanks @“The Kodex” I will make sure I don’t do that again! If you know anyone I really want to improve the sprites!

I know what it looked like in the old DoM game, but there were never supposed to be zombies those are not zombies I guess I needed to make it a little more clear

hmmm…

I just released a major update any thoughts?

@Superstargames @“The Kodex” @“JR 01” @RageDayz @Pixel-Master-Studios-Dev

Holy moldy granoli, this game looks good! The graphics, the gameplay, the music/sound, it is all so cool. Keep up the good work!

thank you so much @Superstargames do you think the bloody graphics were worth it?

@seamothmaster45 First I did like what you have added, amd how the game is coming along so far but the only way to succeed in making something is when someone gives extreme critisisim, and what to do next,

So, first, baring in mind the game is still in heavy development, there should be some form of ui to give health, ammo, ect… When you die, it does this animstion which looks good but because it is top down a little weird, as if he just randomly goes horrizontal and… Just somethibg else to work on.

Here is a list of stuff you need to do next:

• Background floor tiles

• Running up and down sprites

• Recives damage sprites

• UI

That’s it for now. Really good so far, really egar to see hoe this game turns out. The next time you have time, maybe try to complete this list and you should have finished the basics of the game. Really great stuff so far @seamothmaster45

thank you! I know the death animation does look a little weird right now but I’m going to have to work with it until I have the time to make a better one, but right now I think that it is not that bad

I’m sorry I have been silent, I will bookmark this page and start giving lots of feedback!

@“seamothmaster45”, normally I don’t like games with blood, but in this game, it was worth it.

does anyone know the code to spawn at least 40 spawners randomly around the map?

@RageDayz @Superstargames @“The Kodex” @“JR 01”

Right now I think you should mostly focus on the running up and down animetions

yes I know I know, but I think I am going to focus on the map first

What do you mean @seamothmaster45

like the abandoned towns/cities, story and…

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 9.07.34 PM

WUTS A SPAWNER?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Try my gaem rq

it spawns people who have been taken over by a wretch