Dragon Seal Offical Page

--------Screenshot 2022-05-24 1.05.24 PM---------
Genre
Ni Hao,This game is a side-scrolling game filled with beautiful view and landscape that will be time-consuming.I plan to make this game a opened-world with only the 5 levels that I have, there will be future plans, secret updates, that will not be placed her. But if you want to know what I am planning just message me @GODZ me and I will let you know now and then. If you always want to be inged for updates I will show to glad to do so.

Story
In Anicent china a dragon named Wúxiàn de, who was the greatest dragon of them all. He holded all the power that the earth contained. Without him the world would have been nothing as god have given him the rresponsibility to hold these powers. But then one day he died. No one knew how he died but there were something that some people saw. the dragon passed its power to a man. This man haded a son. Then the man died. Then the son haded the power. Now everyone wanted to kill the son. And they did but they figured out that it would not work as they killed someone. Thats when the world fell in chaos. They regretted the murder of that son now they were all alone…Soon the humans battled againist this entity called: Gǎnyú hàojiǎo. They were firece creatures. Soon the humans started to vanished and what roamed the earth were the Gǎnyú hàojiǎo…But there was a miracle. The son got reborn, as god felt sorry for what happened on earth. So the son born in a underground save house, powered by kybers, where hold the popluation of 1m. The only group of survivors… This is the story…

Please support this game with all your love, and support. Motivation is key
Bye my name is GODZ and I will see ya soon.
Zàijiàn, wǒ de míngzì shì GODZ, wǒ hěn kuài jiù huìjiàn dào nǐ.

11 Likes

Cant wait to see the game! Stay motivated!

6 Likes

Thank you I am spending time on animations and pixel art

6 Likes

This is good… but…
what the heck:

1 Like

@GODZ may i have the link to your awsome sounding game?

Don’t ask that, it’s disrespectful to ask for a game before its release like that.

@John_Shrekinson how do you do custom locations?

1 Like

Off topic, but if you click on your pfp, then go to preferences, then go to profile. You should be able to edit your sub name (not username), location, bio, etc.

2 Likes

What ManiacPumpkin said

Hmm Yes I and we dont talk about that in these parts.

Sorry @DWGAMEMASTER The game is barely moving and sorry for late reply…

Interesting, you have my attention.

2 Likes

Thank you. Pixel art takes time so the updates will be here in a bit

1 Like

Update 1
Ni Hao I am back with new updates. In games theres not that much hand pixel art. So I added a realistic hand, well from my view yes. I will still be fixing it so this is just a draft for now.
Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 10.27.26 AM
I have made the character but since my trust level is not level 2 I cant not add picture. I will soon.

2 Likes

Update 2
Ni Hao I am back with more updates and some bad news. This past few days I did more planning day decide to turn the game into a top down movement game. Now I know you are complaining i guess, but dont worry there will still be detailed landscaped. I will have to add it in some how…So yeah. I also added the character I wanted to make the pixel art just like the title style.
Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 5.22.21 PM
Here he is and his arm. Soon I will add a sword and a blast from the hand.

3 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin @John_Shrekinson @PhantomWolfMoon @DWGAMEMASTER @JR01 @DeadlyGumChewer

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

I’ve been summoned.

3 Likes

WHO SUMMONED ME oh hey GODZ! Oo nice pixel art!

1 Like

Hahaha no not really I got the blue color from the title the armor from chinese references. Still making the helmet. And pokemon not really, and that robot dude… I dont know who he is…

3 Likes