Dragon Seal Offical Page

The “robot dude” is actually a soul in a suit of armor, not a robot and his name is Alphonse from the anime Fullmetal Alchemist. That specific Pokemon, Geodude, is what I thought of when seeing the design from a top-down perspective. Blue color understandable but it still looks like Will Smith’s portrayal of the Genie from Aladdin to me. I see the Chinese influence on the armor and helmet now, thanks (I play some other games with designs like that too).

2 Likes

Yeah I plan to make the helmet not so curvey…

2 Likes

Im not planning to do any updates today Because im doing something for college…but only a tiny bit

2 Likes

Announcement
Hello Everyone I wouldnt be here For a few days as I am busy doing college stuff and exams so I will see you guys then bye!

1 Like

2 Likes

@GODZ
here, theres a good tile set in this game you can use

(but you nned to add color)

2 Likes

Thanks I am having trouble making th animations but i think i could make it firs time…

1 Like

Bad News
I wouldn’t be here for a long time…Sorry this game is going to be in dust for a long time. I got a email That I passed my exam to I am going to another school to study so I wouldnt be on for a long time. Tell Grazer not to delete this topic i will be back.

1 Like

He won’t delete it. I wish you luck, and we’re all waiting for you.

1 Like

Thanks @John_Shrekinson I promise this game will be finished

1 Like

You’re welcome! I hope the game is finished too.

2 Likes

Hi Everyone I am back with something new. I have Improve my animation these last few days!
So My drawings will be a lot better than usual not saying that I am the best I just studying animations. I’m still keeping the top-down but instead of doing this

I would be doing this:

2 Likes

Hey everyone The game demo is almost here!

3 Likes

Poggers!

1 Like

What happen to this game? Why is there no updates?