Drawing your lovely flowlab characters

I can do it on one or the other XD sorry @DWGAMEMASTER but i can draw it you just have to choose one. sorry again

1 Like

in that case paper will be fine.
(i’ll PM you the project)

1 Like

heres the updated one

2 Likes

I’m starting to think i really do hate myself. . . Ok so i got 2 of them done last night. I would like to warn people that i did this at 9 PM, without my glasses, off of memory, with the light from my Ipod, and without sleep, SO BE WARNED.

1. Thrall for @probablydon

Ok i forgot a lot off stuff so sorry about that and i couldnt think of a good pose for him so i drew him like that. Hope you like it probablydon!
  2. That random British woman(ignore the title i wrote on the pic) for @John_Shrekinson

I know for a FACT i messed up her hair so sorry. i tried to shade it but crayola pencils are not the best at that. Hope it works!
3 Likes

epic

1 Like

Thanks! Im gonna try at draw yours tonight! :smiley:

Situation understandable. Nice art! The text is a bit misleading though because the unnamed character is an adult.

1 Like

Thanks and fixed XD

1 Like

You’re welcome and pog XD

1 Like

looks very cute! can’t go wrong with a tiny masked duded in a cloak.
this is baron, btw. I hacked into Agent’s account.

4 Likes

LOLLLLL why didnt you just comment with your account XD

2 Likes

he stole my laptop. it’s okay, I stole his too. now I’m going to say something offensive

4 Likes

Uh oh

3 Likes

Yup 0-0

1 Like

oh i’m excited
please do

3 Likes

I don’t respect you or your work.

3 Likes

I don’t respect you or your work.

1 Like

Why.

2 Likes

You’re simply inferior.

3 Likes

You have offended me greatly. Well, I can say with absolute confidence that I am now on my way to seek an active romantic relationship with your mother.

2 Likes