Changes on 4/24/19:

• Change the “Generic” design to a “Muscle” design
  • Fix a problem where you couldn’t select the Hover Car
  • Disabled the alert for unlocking the Flowlab section
  • Vehicle price now disappears after purchasing
  • Added Tip#8 on the loading screen
  • Updated animations
  • Minor changes/Fixes

*The “Generic” car didn’t fit the game too well and made a displeasing purchasing experience.
The car was replaced with the Muscle car that is arguably equally satisfying as the original.
Animations have been updated for the Muscle car.
*Found a mistake that wouldn’t let you select the Hover car even after purchase.
*Found a mistake that the price of the vehicle was still there after purchasing.
*Found a mistake gives the alert for to unlock the Flowlab characters.
The “Flowlab” version will have all characters available and visible in the shop.
The “Mobile” version will have the flowlab characters locked and all purchases are hidden
*Tip 8 will be available only by selecting a character that isn’t the main character on the loading screen.
Tip 8 explains the the “shadow” or “hitbox” button

@grazer if you get the chance to look at it, I would like your feedback!
This is a complete free version of the game. I plan to make future changes on an Indie account
and to make a copy to show what was made on the free account.

Let me know of what you think or If you have any ideas for what you like to see in the game,
please leave a comment. All feedback is appreciated!
DRIVE: http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/938307
Also don’t forget to leave a like!

Really hope this game gets a mobile release, because I love it!

@“Biscuit Butter” thatd cost 60$ :frowning:

Yeah, that’s the hard part.

I planning on it @“Biscuit Butter”,
I may just pay $10 on Flowlab to get it on Android.

Apple though is expensive, I’m thinking of actually just seeing if anyone has an developer account with apple and just see if I can just put the game on their account.

I hope that works out @“JR 01” . This is one of the best games I’ve ever played on here! I’m just surprised this game is still not on the first page in the games!

Grazer’s been busy on trying to get the HTML5 update in before web browser’s shut down Flash.
We’ll see if it does or not when he gets the chance to look at it.
With how far I got the game, I can’t wait for his feedback.

Does anyone has any music they would like to hear when playing DRIVE?
I plan on changing the 7 tracks to something easier to listen to while playing,
but I don’t what to yet, any suggestions?

Something speedy, perky, hyper, but not annoying. Also, something a bit of the arcade type, to fit with the pixelation of the game.

Sounds exactly what I need @rcreger, do you know any samples or links that I could listen to?

Hey @rcreger,
I changed allot of the music, even the shop and credit ones.
Let me know what you think, I basically just went down the page listening to music to put in the game.

I don’t really have an idea of any specific ones, but it is what I imagined it’d be.

And yes @“JR 01” , I’ll go check them out! Good luck!

Alright,
a few are still unchanged, but most were replaced