I now have an Indie account!
I will now be able to work on many games and to get DRIVE on mobile.
This game built up to now will be a separate game that will demonstrate what Flowlab Free edition can do and is a more Flowlab friendly version than the game focus version that I’m releasing on mobile.
All update logs will now be to the new version aimed for the release on mobile.
If you haven’t played the original, then click the link below.
DRIVE - Flowlab edition: http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/938307
Changes as of 5/21/19:
- Locked characters are hidden
- Flowlab section is now locked
- Made the Boot-up its own level
- Made Loading its own level
- AD system is now in place
- New Mode in the works
- New game cover
- Another control set
- Many changes/fixes
- All characters in the shop will have a question mark over a box. Purchasing the character will reveal it.
- To unlock the Flowlab section in the shop, you must purchase 3 out of 5 characters available in the shop.
- The Boot-Up is now separate from loading, Boot up will always start the game.
- The loading is now its own level, starting without interruptions from the Boot up.
- ADs are now in place instead of alerts. This also means you won’t be able to get points in the store anymore because actual ADs don’t load on Flowlab.
- A new Mode is now in progress. Soon, the T-rex chrome model won’t be the only thing to do. Mobile release may start before this mode is finished.
- Indie means I have unlimited levels and sprites. Levels can now be created for testing, such as making a good game cover.
- DRIVE is starting FULL TOUCH-SCREEN, any keyboard controls will have to be set as described in the description.
- With unlimited objects, I can now create many new things for the game.
I can’t wait to continue working on this game!
My goal is to get the game on mobile asap, but I also need to make sure that it is ready for mobile.
I’m gonna be working on this and a few other projects now, but expect another update log soon.
Thanks to everyone for feedback and help on DRIVE
Let me know of what you think or If you have any ideas for what you like to see in the game,
please leave a comment. All feedback is appreciated!
DRIVE - Mobile edition: http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1184619