Drop down menus won't appear

This bug has been happening more and more frequently, to the point where today I spent more time trying to fix it that actually working on my game. This has mainly been a problem on the newest game I’m working on, Gardens vs Graves. I need the Yeti ghoul to emit hurt version when hit by pea, but no objects appear on the drop down menu. Screenshot 2019-11-08 at 9.29.16 AM
Another problem is how it will just happen and resolve itself randomly. Today I was redoing the collision system with the peas to “ghouls”, but before I could set destroy and emit to peas, it started right when I hooked up collision so now any collision kills or hurts the zombies.Screenshot 2019-11-08 at 9.33.10 AM

Can someone help me out with this? I don’t know what fixes it or what causes it, and a fix would make Flowlab so much easier to use. (Been using Chromebooks to use flowlab).

Also anyone know how to change usernames? Me and Rigga/Mymomsfavmistake share this account and he made the username and it’s really edgy.

Just ask @grazer for username. I’ve never seen the dropdown menu thing before but it looks like you found a glitch! For now just reload and try a gain but hopefully @grazer can get to it sometime.

Hey @“I want death” - I can change your username for you. What do you want it to be?

I don’t know what’s going on with drop down menus. I haven’t seen it before, but it must be related to the latest editor UI optimizations. Does this only happen with the dropdown to select objects & types? or does it happen with other dropdowns too?

The next time it happens, can you copy and paste the logs from your browser console? (or email it to me: grazer@flowlab.io)

To open the console: Menu > More Tools > Developer Tools > Console tab

@grazer

The no drop down menu thing is happening for me to. im starting to get really angry about it because i was in the middle of making a game then it happened now its always like that it never works. ive work for like 1 hour trying to fix it but can’t

I’ve got the same problem and I can’t continue with my game.

Update: If this happens to you, just put in ?v=2 in the URL. I guess the flash version or whatever it is of Flowlab doesn’t have this bug. And I forgot to ask the other user of this account for ideas for a better username, so I’ll just keep this one for now.
Edit: @grazer we’ve decided on a new username: Rigga and Conq_ Also I can’t email you the browser logs right now, sorry :confused: