Ducky Metroidvania Game (Devlog)

I don’t want to seem as the person who takes stuff too seriously or too strict, I will usually find humor in most jokes like anyone else, but I just don’t like seeing immature behavior like this even posted or references about on the forums. I’m sure there’s a majority who don’t know what this means, and theres also those who do know.

I just want the forums to be a PG and safe place for anyone of all ages to freely come about, ask questions, and grow on their game development skills. It wouldn’t be very good is schools ban the forums, and the website because of the activity they see on here.

It also goes seriously off topic from the original topic’s subject.

2 Likes

Ok sorry, I will delete my comment thank you

2 Likes

Rat Emblem

10 Likes

'Twas a PG Shrek style joke

2 Likes

Yea, that’s what it was intended as

2 Likes

Nothing of that sounded PG, or even related to Shrek.
I guess I should stop referring it to a movie rating since some movies do put adult humor on it, but what I mean, is the fact that it should be safe for anyone for all ages, anyway I’m gonna stop here. No sense in continuing it any more.

4 Likes

So first off get on topic, second I’m gonna dump this here real quick.
pixil-frame-0 (50)

7 Likes

He’s so cute, is he a miniboss?

2 Likes

Nah, he’s gonna be the final but he’s gonna be a longer fight then the others so I thought I would start now

2 Likes

this looks like the kind of boss that goes from looking cute to red glowing eyes and dripping flesh

1 Like
Ping me for…
  • Game Updates
  • Art Posts
  • Lore
  • Music?(maybe if I can learn)

0 voters

6 Likes

What kind of music do you want? I could make something, I think for Ducky a brassy theme with forceful piano would be kind of fitting, maybe like a flute with the french horn to add melodic under tones, I need help on this one, it is in progress but I can’t think of an instrument to replace the 4th
JummBox

2 Likes

scoot sounds pretty good with it.

2 Likes

nevermind, I kinda got it, trumpet is just the superior instrument (:

2 Likes

Sounds good to me! Why don’t you just become flowlab’s music artist!

2 Likes

AH HA! so thats out enemy…hmmm this will prove my theory farther @Pixel_Name1 .

2 Likes

let me tell you this again
MAKE A TOPIC FOR YOUR JUMMBOX SONGS!!!

1 Like

That’s quite a bit of pings…

3 Likes
Art Ping

@cottonstudio @Coreplex @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @paisleypug @BradenS @PhantomWolfMoon

5 Likes

goddamnit pixilart is blocked

please oh please almighty Pixel_Name1 can you send a screenshot of your (assumed) beautiful art

1 Like