DWGCyber Reviews

Today I will take suggestoins on witch game I should reveiw first.

2 Likes

You should first tell us your grading system and anything else before asking for games to review. Just a suggestion, but you’ll get a lot more done.

2 Likes

I WILLL IT USING THE S.A.F METHOD!
1-10 for art
1-10 on fun
1-10 on story

3 Likes

Not entirely sure if this will be an all serious review discussion, but only one way to find out.

2 Likes

I wanna see what you think about the demo

YIKES ALMOST PUT THE LINK TO THE FULL GAME

hhehhehehehhrehhehehhehehehhehehehhehe finaly-wait.

Ok Mr @ManiacPumpkin I will rate the game!
THE heachler:
sorry but what is the meaning of heachler?
story:9/10
I realy enjoy scepter foundaiton games because their all connected,like your own MCU.

ART:6/10
I love that it stays true to orrigenull art style yet more detailed.

fun:9/10
I love the narrative of deceptoin in the form of steath.the timer adds just the right ammount of diffitcultty.

OVERALL POINTS:
24 total points

2 Likes

And in that intro was that the entity you were talking about way back then…

2 Likes

The Heuchler means Pretender in German, but its more commonly known as hypocrite apparently. But it was originally meant as The Pretender.

The intro at the beginning is from Subject: 000 which is currently unknown and undocumented. It has the power to release entities from minor containment cells, but its in dormant within its own and can’t free itself from heavy containment, which is why it calls upon you to free it. As one of the endings. Which there are three total, if you actually plan on finding them all.

1 Like

I went datamining but i cant find tharm… :thinking:

1 Like

They are not listed within the game, because of that reason. Any information contained to such an entity is only authorized by level 5 containment personnel.

Also Subject: 000 is actually the narrator within the game. It explains what you should do (most of the time) and a key detail is that Subject: 000 will say something to avoid an item that deals with anything regarding the nuclear controls. Such as Subject: 007 (The table) which you get a key from to access the controls.

1 Like

I mean the ENDINGS cause its TO HARD for ME… :worried:

The endings are from collecting specific items to unlock them so I guess you can’t really look through the game unless you know what item or key unlocks a specific area and where they are. I would tell you, but it kinda defeats the purpose of exploring the facility.

2 Likes

noooooooooooooooooooo0000000000000000000OOOOOOOoooooooooo!
Theeress NOO000 Waty T22o2oo Haaackkk! :scream: :scream:

wait you said touching items activates the endings…

1 Like

There are items such as Key cards that are in rooms around the map. You walk up to them and it should say press E, but it might be bugged. I know I had some issues when testing it, but that may have been my internet issue.

Certain items unlock specific areas that have more items that unlock said specific endings. Such as keycard to access the red section and others.

2 Likes

I would like to know what you think of this game. May you please review it?
Flowlab Game Creator - The GAME 420

1 Like

Hmm…I’ll sure get to rating your game!

1 Like

Ok, thank you! Take your time.