Eldabyss 2 - Updates and Announcements Forum

gave me an idea

no caption

This forum has literally been rotting. Perhaps I could make an announcement now to revive it…

Eldabyss 2 WILL be on Steam before the end of this year. Tis’ the season for hellspawn massacre.

I’m taking last-minute criticisms beforehand, as well as considering requests to be added to a secret testing team if you want to have the game ran by you before release.

7 Likes

Delayed, but ELDABYSS 2 IS AVAILABLE ON STEAM FOR WISHLIST

One thing. I would STRONGLY suggest against you playing it if you’re not 13+. Even if you’re “about to be”, even if you think “you’re mature enough”, be 13 at least. I’m not going to tolerate some kids running to my forum and getting it shut down because they couldn’t handle the game’s content.

5 Likes

Eldabyss 2 is entering the abyss known as Steam.

Sad I’m not 13 yet but I’m almost, in 10 days I could get the game.
Awesome.

2 Likes

FORUM CLOSURE - WE’LL BE ELSEWHERE!

Not entirely sure what to say. We’re moving now, the Flowlab Discord has a game devlog forum for us to post on - this will be better for us as Discord is a 13+ platform, and this is a 13+ game. We hadn’t done well here because it’s full of those below those age, but now we can prosper elsewhere!
See ya.

6 Likes

I might’ve lied a little; here’s an announcement.

ELDABYSS 2 is available for Steam purchase now!

It has taken me so long to get it out, but it’s finally here and ready for those to play!
Your feedback would be very appreciated! For a low price of 5 dollars, you can snag your own copy of the game and follow it’s development on Steam!
Thank you!!!

6 Likes

That game… is SO HARD. Yet one of the best game’s I’ve ever played. By the way, you should probably mention that there are nxde characters…

Ok, just played a bit more of this game. IT IS WORTH THE MONEY! It’s very, very well-made, not to mention fun! (Also a bit bloody with a few bad words and a nxde character.)

6 Likes

Maturity specifications are towards the bottom of the steam page.
I am glad you like the game :smiley:

3 Likes

The 1.1 Update “DISC 2” is coming soon.
Eldabyss_1.1_Header
Play today: Eldabyss 2 on Steam

(art by @Mmmmmmmm)

How many of you have played and completed the game so far? What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

I’m getting the game sometime. I don’t know when. But I do know I’m getting it. I watched a video on all the bosses though. Although only one of them looked pretty exciting. I think that was the one that looked similar to Ebic but wasn’t Ebic. I forgot what it was called.

3 Likes

His name is Blue Moon (BM) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t worry, we’ve got plenty more in store for you guys :smiling_imp:

2 Likes