Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

wait were is @DWGAMEMASTER ?

1 Like

He was banned.

1 Like

WHAT :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
what did he do :rage:

1 Like

This is not to be discussed on my art station, you can ask on the OTC.

what is otc

Hey guys! I have a bit of game art! I’m currently helping Hi Five with his Slime game and I made these references for the guns. At the moment

3 Likes

Rare occasion where I draw an ordinary person

4 Likes

Funny comic i drew

2 Likes

This is real, I guess

4 Likes

I just liked the “Hey Carnage, do you know Candice?” meme way too much (especially the last panel with the totally lit Eminem song clip), even more than I did when that meme first came out 2 years ago, funnily enough. The bottom two panels are just random doodles, although the buff M&M served as nice male muscle drawing practice. My best muscles that I drew recently (or maybe ever) are in a drawing of Carnage I posted here.

1 Like

… I do not see why it might be funny…

2 Likes

Don’t think about it too much. It’s just a s**tpost lol

2 Likes

Ebic holding his cloak on one arm and rocking his new haircut

3 Likes

Oh no. Ebic man-bun.

2 Likes

Honestly @John_Shrekinson I think you would benefit from learning human anatomy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m4Hf_6U4Rc
|380px;x247px;

7 Likes

Look at this amazing art that is picture of the day on pixilart.

Kinari

5 Likes

I’ve seen it. Trust me bro, my anatomy is getting better. It got better by a huge margin last year when I joined the school manga drawing club. I learned a lot from there.

2 Likes

Also his chest looks small like that because I was trying to show him bending over in a kind of comic book superhero pose, similar to this (but front-facing):

1 Like

Ended up correcting him
It’s not a manbun, it’s long all around then held together at the end

4 Likes