Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

Yep, anybody at all, with any form of art too!

2 Likes

Nice! I would use Gimp.

2 Likes

done!

5 Likes

I like the attention to detail

1 Like

Ah, how interesting! I did not expect an arts forum for a game creator such as this. Perhaps I will try my hand.

5 Likes

Welcome! …TheBardofthePixelatedTavern!
That’s a long name. Anyway, welcome to the Flowlab Forums! Over here we like to make art and stuff and mostly game dev. There are a few things I should let you know.

• If you see an old topic, make sure not to revive it with a post irrelavant to it. (ex: You find a topic about needing help with a game someone is making made 5 years ago and you just reply: “e”)

• The F-Bomb is banned. You could say some curses but they must be blurred. (You can blur words with the little gear on the top right when making a post.)

• Do not get TOO off-topic in other user’s topics!

If you want to get off-topic I suggest you join the OTC (Off-Topic Channel) which is on it’s 5th topic right now. (The previous ones reached the reply limit.) I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums!

Sorry, JUSTPLAINOP if you saw that as off-topic.

1 Like

Ahh, thank you very much @DeadlyGumChewer! I very much appreciate the tutorial to the forums. I’ll keep all that in mind!
If my name is too much of a mouthful, or shall I say wordful, feel free to call me Bard.

3 Likes

It took me a little, and I know it could have been better, but ah, I believe he is rather cute.

3 Likes

Idk why but this seems very AI generated, I am sincerely sorry If I am wrong. It doesn’t seem to be any of the animals listed, instead a strange amalgam of bug and pouchless kangaroo, and it doesn’t seem to be next to any disaster.

1 Like

What’s this?
And this?
And this?
To my knowledge pixels are only square!!

1 Like

I do see those, I failed to notice before. I believed I had hardened all the edges, but I suppose not. It really is difficult to spot all the small mistakes! Thank you for calling them to my attention, I shall do better next time.

1 Like

Butterfly wings and antennae, and a flood is what I meant to convey. I tried at hooves on his paws, but I never was any good at animal drawings. :sweat_smile: Perhaps I should not have attempted this challenge, as a novice.

So you’re saying you drew this? It appears to have been done by AI, as those curves are often the type of stuff AI creates when making pixel art or using AI upscaling. Maybe you did do this, though it’d be nice to have a good explanation for why there are several anomalies like the curved “pixels”, partial pixels (not even a full pixel size), and just random pixel artifacts that I wouldn’t expect from someone who could do pixel art on this level

4 Likes

Gaps, mixels, and round pixels??? :thinking:

3 Likes

The only reason you came back is to confront someone using ai, Nice

3 Likes

Correct :moyai: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

5 Likes

Actually it’s partially due to numerous complaints of people lying about/stealing art on Discord
That and apparently people ban evading with multiple alts
I’m just looking into all the reports is all

5 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Yeah it’s kind of idiotic really.

1 Like

You cheat with circle tool