Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

Reminds me of super Mario RPG

1 Like

Sick! The hilt gives off some gothic vibes.

3 Likes

I’m not exactly sure what this is, but it’s drawn really well!

3 Likes

Supposed to be a sword…

Yeah!

2 Likes

cover

5 Likes

Snazzy, but I feel like it would look a bit better if you straightened the lines going through the words.
Just a thought, no need to do it.

3 Likes

pixil-gif-drawing (64)

7 Likes

What’s this spiel about Taile Gamougg

2 Likes

funni space skeleton man

3 Likes

Epic Gamer
B)

2 Likes

Not too sure how or why this topic died but here’s something I did

This is the original pencil drawing I did over 2 years ago, but recently (on Sunday) while I was doing my laundry, that little stain on that eye was bugging me, so I got the idea to use paint to white it up, and I kept on going and going until…

7 Likes

Super proud of this, the overlay with paint took 1 hour

8 Likes

I literally only make art on my laptop now only if it’s ever for a Flowlab game, since I turned 13 for some reason I just stopped doing pixel art regularly and began drawing in my notebook. But my school laptop camera quality is as trash as the Pikmin 1 Pikmin AI so that’s why I stopped posting in here.

2 Likes

I’ve been so busy, I haven’t had any time to draw much. Thanks to everyone who’s been posting art here!
By the way, great drawing! I never knew venom had… so many teeth, lol.

2 Likes

It’s super good but this part reminds me of when the AI Image Generator keeps messing up the hands.
Screenshot 2024-02-13 4.28.55 PM
The mouth looks super wierd now that I’ve noticed it, it’s because there’s just an empty spot there with no teeth so it seperates the bottom and the top making them look like 2 different mouths in 2 different perspectives. The pencil sketch version of it seems to have teeth placed there though.

3 Likes

Huh thats true, I guess I accidentally painted over that part

do you think I used an AI to create this :sob:

1 Like

If you asked AI to draw something and it looked legit and tried to trick us into thinking you made it I probably would’ve believed you. You’re a very good artist in my opinion.

2 Likes

here is something for my future horror game but in 3d

4 Likes

Haven’t posted in awhile so here are some little doodles.

9 Likes

Nice! I like the style. Are you going to use it in any games?

2 Likes