Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

New charge shot for X:

3 Likes

Walk:

Jump:

Fall:

And there is soon to be an idle animation.

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:
Do I see mixels?..

Dagger:

4 Likes

I actually don’t mind walking animations, there are thousands of examples out there, what I hate is the attack animation. It breaks my brain too much.

1 Like

omg same here, the attack animation is so hard. its either artist block or being lazy :sob:

1 Like

I hate animating. I’m a stationary artist and coding developer, I don’t do animations.

1 Like
5 Likes

Oh that looks awesome.

3 Likes

That’s sick! Great job MP!

2 Likes

Animation and illustration are very different skills.

1 Like

Huh, what?! What could this be??

3 Likes

giving me godzilla NES vibes

3 Likes

Wha-
Please explain, I have no idea what you’re saying.

The NES or Nintendo Entertainment System was one of the earliest Nintendo consoles around the 80s.

And apparently they made a cartridge (old school games) titled Godzilla, but I’ve never played it personally.

I own an NES, but it finally gave out. Only my SNES works.

2 Likes

:rage:
I guess this happens in Halo too, so I guess it’s fine…

1 Like

Basically it’s an 8-Bit game that resembles something similar to the art you are currently using.

1 Like

Oh. I’m not very familiar with older entertainment systems. I was born in the 21st century…

Oh, ok.

1 Like

So was I, but since I was raised by my grandparents so I had the luxury of enjoying older consoles they had kept.

3 Likes

Yeah but there are emulators and you could still buy your own consoles, which means you can play all the old games which in my opinion are some of the BEST games to ever exist.

(Also sorry for the off-topic I just wanted to say that, I’ll stop now.)

1 Like