Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

16x16 is a very low resolution. I may not be able to do it today, as I am busy.

The goat is back

1 Like

I made this for a meme

2 Likes

Can you guys know what the last letter is? (it’s for my game and I want everyone to recognize the word easily)
Screenshot 2024-07-05 5.53.17 PM

2 Likes

soum? It’s a bit unclear what it’s meant to say

1 Like

How about this one?
Screenshot 2024-07-05 6.35.33 PM

2 Likes

I’m assuming it’s meant to say Soul.

I would recommend using a different art style and have the text thicker and maybe a thinner sword that is still damaged, but that way it would blend a little better with the text so it doesn’t look more like a stylized M as CodeAlpaca saw.

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-07-05 8.18.54 PM
Like this one, maybe?

4 Likes

I was going to recommend using the vertical sword like you had used in the first image, but that does look much better.

2 Likes

Well, I don’t want to hide the last letter to an extreme degree as shown in the previous image anymore :).

2 Likes

Yeah.

That looks a bit better. Logos with items from the game as letters always confused me.

1 Like

Soo… I’m making a flowjam game about a [REDACTED]. I have two choices. Make the player character look cute, or make him look creepy and mean… Which’ll it be?

1 Like

Why give people a choice without the context?

1 Like

Well, the game is about the player character suffering to death from Karma, so I don’t think cute would fit. It’s just a fun decision I’m leaving you.

2 Likes

CUTE, everyone loves a cute innocent protagonist in a game about bad stuff.
Because that makes everyone wonder “what did this adorable character do to have all this bad stuff??” Which gives more lore opportunities.

4 Likes

like the binding of issac (the game not the bible story) where the game has really dark themes and subject matter but a childlike art style

4 Likes

eternalresurrectionitemsheetResize
All of the sprites I’ve made for our team’s flowjam game.

5 Likes

is it going to be a binding of isacc style game?

Yeah, pretty much

3 Likes

I knew it due to all the items and how your steam shows you have been playing tons of binding of isacc

3 Likes