Ember's art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]

Thank you guys. I don’t know if Gamougg 5 will be the last time I use the Gamougg templates because it is the end of an era and incredibly symbolic and meaningful, or if I should draw new sprites from scratch.

4 Likes

Yes, do that, maybe use a different pixel size instead

It’s a cliff. The dragon is flying up from the bottom of the cliff.

2 Likes

Now about drawing the roman goddess… The perspective is going to be from behind the goddess. I will make this drawing as detailed as can be without mentally killing me, which means it will take from two to at least five days. This is going to be hard.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m drawing the Roman goddess on paper first to assure that I have a good idea what I’m drawing. I’m making this as accurate and detailed as I can. Don’t worry, I’ll post other art in the meantime.

2 Likes

reference image

1 Like

Cool. From what I remember from the show (I watched it years ago) the first one is Optimus prime and the second is Bumblebee…Right?

2 Likes

Bro doesn’t remember the most iconic names :skull:

Thanks! Yeah, those are correct.

Which Transformer should I draw next?
  • Soundwave
  • Shockwave
  • Barricade
  • Other

0 voters

Don’t say Megatron because I’m drawing him right now. :smile:

3 Likes

Cute

2 Likes

Cute drawing, is this for a game?

3 Likes

I would not call that cute, but to each their own.

4 Likes

Done in Taile Gamougg: Explorider :+1:. If there’s a specific or favorite Gamougg game you want the button in, feel free to let me know!

2 Likes

By the way, I’ve started drawing the picture of the Roman goddess on Pixilart. The detailed flowers are making it take very long to draw. I hope to finish soon.

2 Likes

Barricade it is.

2 Likes

Back to work on the Roman goddess. I hate drawing grass on Pixilart. I use a mouse to draw everything and so far, the grass is the hardest.

2 Likes

Unless you’re replying to me specifically, please use the reply button at the bottom of the post.

1 Like

Finally, I have finished drawing all of the flowers. There are flowers in the bushes, flowers on the ground. There are even flowers in the trees.

2 Likes