Escape from snow is getting deleted

ok so i been thinking and i want to do a 2 player game but need to delete one so tell me what you think and here Flowlab Game Creator - escape the snow this can be your last time playing this so hurry now

2 Likes

It is, and why the negative feedback to everything positive in the community…

2 Likes

Maybe you just need to get good, I’m beating it perfectly.

.c.

Maybe, if you think the game sucks so much, give some TIPS or FEEDBACK.

Tell them what you think could make the game better instead of spreading the negativeness on the situation.

1 Like

Still, the negativeness is useless.

3 Likes

For you next games make the first level extremely easy like a tutorial level and make them harder as the go along. Try introducing new enemies or traps in new levels. Also try and create your own art from scratch instead of using the default art as a layout, your games would look much nicer and more polished.

1 Like

There is no negativity here

By saying that the game is not playable sounds kinda negative to me.

Anyway the game is “playable” cause I got through the spike (After many tries, lol) and its supposed to be a difficult game to give the player some challenge. I know you might be used to basic mario levels, but some users want to add some sort of originality to a game.

5 Likes

I agree, also if you make games with your own art there’s no shame in it because you’re only getting better in the process.

1 Like

Did you not here what I just said

No, but I read it.

Anyway Sorry @star4m for this conversation for going off topic.

2 Likes

I know but it’s just an idea.

Read it again, and carefully so you can understand it.

1 Like

Sorry, I was talking about what you said earlier, which wasn’t very necessary. But I can tell that you probably phrased it wrong and it was a misunderstanding.

2 Likes

Nvm I know what you mean

I was talking about your deleted messages up above.

Maybe read what I said.

noooooo it was so fun

1 Like

?what the… ok well wow …, well im making a new game so everyone can help me on the other game

3 Likes

ok ill help if you want me to

1 Like