Everyone Loves Crowns - PixelPizza's Secondary Game

And this is what I was talking about. The thing I wanted to show you guys! @“Mhx Ar” @CrimsonBlackGames @Luminous
It’s Like a Board game… It uses the “new” save behaviour to save player positions and etc.

All you need to do is just play the game… The game haves tutorial.
Btw is a 2 player game but you can play it alone to test it.

I work in this game when I’m kinda bored of doing White and Red sprites and serious stuff. This game it’s just for fun.
I want to add more characters, background and some cool effects… I will update it … idk when… but I will :smiley:

Looks nice, I’ll try it when I get home. Seems like a race to the finish multiplayer game.

Thanks for forgetting me :slight_smile:

@Latif3 grazer too
He just tagged us 3 since he mentioned it in our competition topic.

WOOP WOOP

no link? :frowning:

Looks really cool :slight_smile:

I can’t believe I forgot lmao

http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/749087

Click Replay to go to the Tutorial

Blonde dude needs some fixing. His sprite is bigger, so he gets less of a down boost. It’s a fault of circle. If you press down and s at the same time, black guy goes much farther. Maybe just increase blonde guy’s impulse. Half the time, down doesn’t even do anything, even though their timers are the same.

Besides that, it’s a very cool game. Definitely an interesting concept.

Btw the impulse will be switched by an unique abilitie so yeah…
Thank you :slight_smile:

Graphics are really nice. Physics are just weird like in all flowlab games, for example sticky walls and not able to stop when you jump. Game play is pretty basic, not very original.

I know the game is not done yet but there are lots of things to improve :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, Imo, it is pretty original. It’s nothing like I’ve really seen before in Flowlab.

Since it’s in the beginning stages, it is a little boring and repetitive, but I’m sure that if developed, it could become a fantastic game.

And i did an board game… I never saw that on flowlab too… But yes of course theres a lot of things to improve and I want to… And It will be even more complex…
This was just a concept (actually the “Run and catch the crown” idea came from my younger brother)