IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

im just posting this because you can only post 3 reply’s per topic until someone else posts

3 Likes

hey @meburningslime I am so sorry to hear what happened and I was wondering if you had the student acounts backup and running yet
sorry to bother -
edwardi

2 Likes

There’s only been two jams, the third one starts next month. And I won the second one.

But I understand.

2 Likes

hes still here
he just doesent like moderating as toxic trolls just kinda spam flags so he is usually most active on the discord

2 Likes

Dude I’m so sorry for what happened. I’m not gonna ask any personal questions but just know all of flowlab is here for you.

If games is all you have left, let’s make some use to it. Me and few others are making a dungeon defenders inspired game which you’re open to help with.

If anything I’d use this time to make and create prophit from games too as some kind of revenue if you want.

Regardless, Great to have you back! @meburningslime

3 Likes

@browngr - Oops, haha! Sorry. :sweat_smile: If I wrote down everything that happened here, I would probably spend an hour typing. But your HAKK3R 2 game is still worth a mention.
@meburningslime - 17 different SCP-001s? I’ve only heard of When Day Breaks and the Gate Guardian. Dang, I’ve got lots of catching up to do, lol.

3 Likes

Lol thanks all.
Also scp 4999 duplicates that so really 34

2 Likes

Man @meburningslime you gathered almost the entire gang on here, well done, lol.

4 Likes

Lol thanks
Rock is still missing though

2 Likes

It’s glad to have you back @meburningslime and umm who am i you wonder well thats a secret. But you probably find out in about to seconds after i say this so don’t tell any one. :wink:

4 Likes

@R0CK is still active, I’ve seen him time to time.

4 Likes

Indeed. He seems to spend most of his time drumming up new feature ideas.

5 Likes

Shameless plug. I’m making a youtube channel called meburningslime lol. If anyone sends me gameplay footage of their game and a link, I’ll review it.

6 Likes

I honestly think it’s non-sense to envy or have this small hate towards me or my work.
I still helped you and everyone else on the forum. Just because I won flowjam and did some games for a guy?

C’mon, let’s be positive, help each other, and make games with flowlab.

Welcome back, just positive vibes here :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Your Not The Only One Who Has Been Through Something Horrible, I’ve Been Through A Shooting At A Gas Station Before (Well, This Year) And A Couple People Got Killed. :scream:

6 Likes

Man, that kinda sucks. Glad your okay after that. I don’t think I ever went through something traumatic like that except the fact that to go to school.

5 Likes

Hi, I am still active. But I have a crap ton of homework and stuff to do. That’s why I am less active on flowlab.

:smiley:

7 Likes

@R0CK That’s good to know lol

4 Likes

I think Michael sums up the year perfectly.
d4654631b36f49c0c3f1378f867f7de0

5 Likes

Absolute facts there, not gonna lie

5 Likes