IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (Read Desc)

Meh, I think this is good for now lol

4 Likes

Love the new/old profile picture!

5 Likes

Thanks, I applied it the very first day but it hasn’t been worked until now. Hand drawn, then I used pixel art to recreate it with color.

4 Likes

I remember when you had shown me (well, technically everyone, since it was public) a sketch of that character. I’ve forgotten, is it going to be in a game, or it just for profile picture?

5 Likes

I’m actually working on another one right now.

@MetaNinja it’s a bit hard to explain…
Do you want me to try?

6 Likes

Ah yes, the images didn’t make it through the forum change or something.

4 Likes

Yeah, you can try to explain. If you are able to.

4 Likes

I’m a personal worldbuilder. If you’re into RPGs or MMORPGs then you know what that is, if not, basically I write a book in my head, only I create every side character with a story, every object with a purpose, not just one main character and the surrounding people. That guy is pretty much my most developed character.

6 Likes

I see. So if I understand correctly, basically you created a whole world, every character, including the minor and side ones, and this character in your profile picture is your most developed one?

5 Likes

lol yes, you basically just copied and pasted. Also my newest image I feel fits perfectly with this…
https://youtu.be/qj5ZahqBfFE

6 Likes

Yup, more like I paraphrased, but same thing. XD

5 Likes

Also maybe I could get a name suffix like “old timer” or something lol
@grazer

4 Likes

Yeah, I really like to paint warhammer miniatures in my freetime

5 Likes

I got those same chaos space marines X)

5 Likes

Lol, just got the cheapest I could find. I’m gonna play my first game in a week or two

4 Likes

good luck it’s pretty hard

5 Likes

Thanks, I got a pretty good teacher though. I’ve been doing lots of research.

4 Likes

Also can we get this baby to 200 likes? Lol, like your favorite posts on here. We’re at 115!

5 Likes

I wonder what the most liked topic is on flowlab

4 Likes

Probably rcreger discussion since it holds 1.1k likes.

5 Likes