Final Days

Oh yeah I meant health XD

Because of how well this is going (even though it’s not popular) I decided to make a little storyline! See it in the game :slight_smile:
A part of LV3 has been made.

You aught to do some special attacks. Maybe if you go like, 40 seconds without taking a single hit, you can call in like a special forces unit.

The special forces unit is a TANK, he/she is really defensive and can fight well

Great idea! It could be like a 100ko=1 sp. atk gauge.
Speaking of that, I really should add new weapons and upgrades. The attack system is currently a bit repetuous…

THIS is pretty sick!

Thanks m8!

Small update:
-Aerial enemy: Fire phoenix! Pet of the Fire sorcerer. Find out its role on Lv3!
-Giant Centipede’s giant fireball graphics have improved.
-Level 3 has a new keep with new enemies! More surprises in here :slight_smile:
I will probably work on (special) attacks and upgrades next.

Before that… I’ve completely redesigned and partially modified the Centipede! The boss now looks neat and tidy, unlike the previous design.
-The Centipede’s most devestating attack (dark aura laser) was redesigned as a giant animated space beam. Instead of emitting eight tediously drawn lasers without warning, the centipede will show a very brief buildup animation to warn the player. It does more damage than the previous.
-When the centipede hits a blade (thus reducing his life), he teleports away to a random place. Rarely, he’ll teleport with no reason at all.
-The boss now has 7 health instead of 10, but the new version is still harder to beat than the old one.

If anyone can beat him…

HEALTH!!! It’s HEALTH!!! XD

I killed the boss! Now to kill him 6 more times!

That’s what I said. Health. :sunglasses:
(I’m savage)

Lol. You cheated

(dismissive wave) that is not important.

Anyway! Another small change to the game.

1. Centipede now has 10 health again.
  2. Lava golems, and finally a system where enemies can attack keeps!
  3. Sanctuary of Sacred Water (S.O.S water)- can be pushed around. The only way to kill Lava golems.

There were some bug fixes as well but no one’s been play testing lately… so nvm bout that

Level 1 3/3 has been completed, with new and original mechanics! Added to the storyline.
*It should take approx. 15~20 minutes to play the whole thing right now. 2 hours is my goal, so (don’t) stay tuned…

Level 4: simple maze with a story line. Level 1 boss is introduced. You must go through the level without touching the fire (that the dragon emits). Hopefully screenshake will work, it’ll look really cool and add to the effect.

@Luminous700 what browser are you using

@Luminous700 & @jngthree - if you guys have trouble pasting in the screenshake code you can take a look at the example here: https://flowlab.io/game/play/671939

Just open up the screenshake bundle and take a look - it’s pretty simple

@grazer that will work

I finally started on the LV1 boss fight- with screenshake!
Music credit also to Nintendo, “Final battle” from Kirby and the rainbow curse

Also-- there’s been a tiny update to SSBF that’s worth mentioning:
The players could only be launched to the right, but now they can be launched in any direction.
There’s now an update log that shows the date of update and what’s been added.