First game ever

I made the first level of a “”“game”“” following the tutorial, with a bug that i turned into a feature and a monster that u can ride at a cost of one hp. If anyone know how i can resolve this little bugs can pls tell me? Sigh, for now i’m sorry, but i can just follow the tutorials, i’ve got lots of things in mind but for now i just don’t know how to put those into my game… Would be cool to make a survival with different kinds of farmable plants/butcheable monsters with different materials, for weapons, armors and usable items crafting systems, a combo/abilities fighting mech ecc… ecc… but i’m just bad at everything for now, hope to get better with practice C.C
if anyone is curious to see how much it’s bad: Flowlab Game Creator - Money Grabber

2 Likes

A few potential solutions I can think of at the moment:

• You could make the enemy destroy itself instead of damaging the player when they jump on it
  • Make the enemy not solid and disable its gravity, but enable collisions so the player can’t stay on top
  • Try using the position behavior instead of velocity for the enemy using the +x input (more difficult)

Also there’s no need to discredit yourself. As you said, you will get better with practice, just like every game developer does.

2 Likes

Nice, tnx for the ideas, now i just need to get rid of that little stange double jump

1 Like