[fixed] alert | games may not be saving

Huh, I never got this bug, not sure why its happening to everyone but me. And I am using Chrome.

@Superstargames; are you sure your games are saving?
Like after changing something in your game and your refresh the page, does it still save?
After trying this, let us know!

Ok, I found part of my problem…
So the games are saving objects and behaviors,
but the one thing I’ve been trying to fix is the Label placement for the GUI.

I finally got them correctly but only after editing an object (either by placement or behavior editing).
After that, I tried some more moving the words several times and I got stuck again.
The objects placement AND behaviors would save but not the GUI labels new position.
Only after editing the label behavior itself, I was able to move the Label.
(also edited another object just in case)

I don’t know if this could also leave some other things unsaved,
such as the other GUI behaviors or any other behavior that may not directly edited by an object.
Other than labels, the game does seem to be saving again compared from when this thread was started. So the overall problem should be actually fixed like @grazer said.

No, mine is saving @“JR 01” 01, I am just saying that mine is not getting the no saving part.

My games save no matter what I do, which is good since my best game requires a ton of data and work.

Yeah @Superstargames, the problem should be fixed now.
I was just having a problem with the label behavior ^

How do you make an enemy try and shoot a player?

uhh, @“Depwessed Emo ???”
This isn’t really a good place to ask that question…
This discussion is more to make sure that Flowlab is working properly for everyone.

If you create a discussion to ask for help, I would gladly help you.
You can create a discussion by clicking “+ New Discussion” on the top left of this web page.
<—