[FIXED] BUILDING APP NOT WORKING!!!

Its been 30 minutes since building app and it is still not working. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Now it says that app building failed. What does this all mean?
I really need help. I paid for this thing. If you don’t fix it then I have no choice but to request a refund which I DONT want to do. Please fix this quickly. By tomorrow would be the best. I am not intending to be rude and I’m not mad at all so please fix it. Thanks.

Hey Bigstar,

I just took a look at your build and saw that it failed. It looks like you set the package name = “Territory Wars” which is not a valid Android package name. In the future, you can just leave that to the default that it generates unless you have a specific one you would like to use. Here is a some documentation on package names if you are interested:

http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/package/namingpkgs.html

I have updated the build server to parse and fix invalid package names, and restarted your build so that that it gets fixed during the setup process. It should be ready to download now.

Sorry for the delay on that build, but there is only one build server and everyone’s builds go into a queue. It normally only takes 20-30 minutes to build your app, but of there are several games queued up, it can take an hour or maybe two. If you decide that this isn’t what you need and want a refund, just let me know and I’ll be happy to give you one at any time.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

OH MY GOD. THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS WEBSITE IS AWESOME! THANKS!!!

I also have another question if you dont mind. I have indie and it doesnt have an option to download the Desktop version. Thanks!

There isn’t a desktop version, the only available export options are:

• Web Browser
  • Android devices
  • iOS devices

But you said in the previous posts that there were Desktop builds.

There used to be in the original Flash version of Flowlab, it was removed about a year ago.

Its fine. I also wanted to know if you can select large amounts of blocks and then copy and paste them. If you are busy, you don’t have to answer. Thank you

there isn’t a way to select multiple blocks right now. To make lots of copies, the best way is just to click the object, select “clone”, then click and drag across the areas you want them.

Okay. Thank you. Your website is absolutely GREAT! Keep up the good work. Hope to see some future improvements!

Hey Grazer. Is there something wrong with my newest app? it said it always fails. I don’t know why. Can you please look into it?

Nevermind
Its working

Building app too long waiting. I deleted my project as wasted my work. I destroyed my work and recreated new one.