Fixed:pong two player bug*

can anyone help me i dont under stand what im doing wrong Flowlab Game Creator - PONG Mania (Open BETA)

u see im making a game which is pong and there is a 1 player mode and a two player mode (the 1 player mode is finished) but i want the two player mode to where when you press the up and down arrow keys it moves the player up and down that is on the right side and i tried using the same coding for the left side but changed his position because he was on the left side and now the player on the left side kinda floats

1 Like

of course tho the player on the left side is w and s to move up and down instead

1 Like

i think i know someone who can help

@GameMaker107_sBrother who?

1 Like

my brother @GameMaster107

so my teammate who i’ve already asked

1 Like

yep

Here is a fix. You need to make it so when the key goes “up” the volocity resets to zero.

2 Likes

@GameMaster107 i dont understand why i have to do that for the left player but if it works then thats all i need

2 Likes

I do not know either, my suggestion is that you do it to the left player too,incase flowlab re-fixes itself. I think it is most likely because of some way when you copied it, but I have no idea.

2 Likes

yea well anyways thanks!

1 Like

can you place the pong link in here i want to trei it out

i just beat the 1player

u still need the link?
anyways @GameMaker107_sBrother its not supposed to be hard its just a game to play for fun