Flash not working on any browser

I can’t seem to get flash to work with flowlab on any browser and it’s been like this for a long time. At first I just thought flash needed updating so I never bothered because I was busy, but now that I’ve updated flash and tried it across firefox, iridium (chromium), and opera, it’s still not working. Each browser has the right settings to play flash content, flash does work, it’s just that it’s not working on flowlab. Is there a workaround perhaps to load the game editing pages directly?

Temporary fix, take the URL for the game and add “?v=html” at the end. Unless the editor is the problem in which I think the editor is flash only? Not sure.

Excuse me, are you guys both active again? Get over in my private Discord with everyone else lol, we can help you over there. We actually have notifications in Discord, so we can troubleshoot you through it

Most of the time is when you don’t Allow Flash on the website. It should pop a warning you should click “Allow”.

Actually I would also recommend just using ?v=html as well. The flash version of flowlab isn’t getting any more updates or bug fixes. It will be removed soon anyway. Start getting used to the html5 version. It has more features, too.

If you need into Flash, Make sure its updated through the browser and not just the computer.
Then check the site settings to make sure its allowed. Refresh the page and see if it will give the permission to allow it. If it still says to download flash, then the plug in just isn’t connecting or somethings up with your connection to Flowlab (since it works on everything else).
This is my best shot but if is just isn’t wanting to work, then you may need to try the HTML5 build of Flowlab by using the extra attachment to the URL everyone already sent. Good luck!

Temporary fix, take the URL for the game and add "?v=html" at the end. Unless the editor is the problem in which I think the editor is flash only? Not sure.
Thanks, that worked. I always thought all discussion about the html5 version was simply an export option, but that's nice to know.
Excuse me, are you guys both active again?
Wouldn't say I've ever been active since I've never finished a game and always just tinkered around. I'll probably be here for a while again.