FLOWCON 2021 - Updates

Oh, well of course! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. To clarify, I was not asking to be invited, I was only asking for the method by which I would receive an invitation. It’s not like anybody here knows my Discord.

1 Like

Nobody usually does for me, I’m just in the flowlab discord server (there’s two).

I’ll most likely not be on for the rest of the day, I have a league meet for track and it will last from 12pm to 9pm EST.

1 Like

I tracked members down via the Flowjam discord and Flowlab discord. If I couldn’t find them, or they were not active very often, then I messaged them on the forums

2 Likes

Wait, there’s a flowlab Discord?

1 Like

Both servers can be found in this post:

The flowjam server is a lot more active though.

Or here:

2 Likes

I am in shock. I had no idea that some of flowlab’s greatest developer’s were anime fans.

2 Likes

lol it’s a pretty big margin - no idea why, tho :sweat_smile:

Hey, maybe game developers just get hooked on Anime easier, who knows lmao

2 Likes

Wait, so do we say if we want to be in it, or is it sort of a Charlie and the Chocolate Factory situation?

1 Like

I pick users to be a part of it manually, and they can choose if they want to participate or not from there

3 Likes

Haevoc raided the discord server with anime. It was meant to be a joke I believe but it turned into him getting banned.

3 Likes

flowcon! this has potentintal

5 Likes

@rcreger have you seen this

3 Likes

All I’m gonna say is… Yes he has… You’ll be getting more member information soon :eyes:

2 Likes

So he has a game in the Flowcon.

Yes, and so do many others. Soon, the official attendance list will be unveiled

2 Likes

cool, pretty hyped

1 Like

cant wait to see all the games
And i hope to show a gameplay trailer for one of my own :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I haven’t heard of Flowcon before. Sounds cool.

4 Likes