FlowFx - Make Particles in Flowlab!

logo

Hi everyone! I’m so excited to be finally sharing this System here. It took me and @JR01 about a year (working passively) to finish this thing.

FlowFx is a particle system you can use to create your own particles/effects and add them to your game!
We created this to make the process of adding special visual effects to your game much easier and faster.

Here is a preview:

(https://twitter.com/bySamuelTome/status/1413152000733159437)

Particle System Link: Flowlab Game Creator - FlowFX - Particle System

30 Likes

It looks really cool! Also, nice font, very pretty :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Wow! This looks amazing :star_struck:

7 Likes

Who is this for and how much does it cost to use it? Looks awesome btw.

1 Like

Been wanting to show this for a long time now, it’s finally coming out!

3 Likes

It’s for anyone and there isn’t a cost, I have a video on how to export the particles to your own games.

5 Likes

Ok. If possible, do you know when it’s coming out?

1 Like

That looks like DIN, the font Flowlab uses in the editor.

5 Likes

Well, it looks pretty. You have very good font taste :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@MelloJello , grazer is right, it is indeed the font DIN - to match the flowlab editor :grin:

5 Likes

Sooner than you might think :blush:

7 Likes

This looks super impressive for something made in Flowlab! It looks so clean and professional. I can’t wait to see how it helps the community.

2 Likes

I’m confused on how the color picking thingie works. What wizardry :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@PixelPizza @JR01 Wow! That looks amazing, I’m very impressed with what you have built. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This looks great! Might use this in the future, and hope to play around with it a LOT;D

3 Likes

Glad to hear everyone excited to try it, I hope many of you would put much use in it.
We plan to continue to update it after release, so it will only get better from now on.

@muddyapples, I can’t take all the credit, Pizza and I both have our fair share of coding put into it; but I’m proud to work on a project like this. I’m more excited to show the export system so you can copy the effects to your own game, I suggest looking at the tutorial before actually using FlowFX.

4 Likes

Yeah! Thanks yall! :heart:
I really hope this turns out to be a quite frequent time-saving tool.

3 Likes

Witchcraft!

6 Likes

That’s awesome! One function instead of dozens of animation frames, definitely a time saver. Nice work! :+1:

3 Likes

Hello everyone again!
The Particle System is now officially released! :purple_circle:

Link: Flowlab Game Creator - FlowFX - Particle System

(Release Tweet: https://twitter.com/bySamuelTome/status/1413470714091343874)

We hope you like it! Let us know what do you think and feel free to share your creations with FlowFx.

12 Likes