Flowjam 2021 - RISE (A Browngr Submission)

Join your Plague Doctor in Olive Green rags (for some reason, Browngr makes weird aesthetic choices ok) on a journey to find the cure to the plague! Your patient has given you a magic wand that you can use to manipulate plantlife and nature with, like water and the malicious Evil Ivy!

Go through exciting adventures through Willow Woods, Cold Caverns and Peaceful Plains, all out on your lonesome and surrounded by the animals of Westria!

Enjoy your adventure! Now go get that cure, Doc! You’re running out of time…

4 Likes

I like this game. I was a bit confused about what to do at first, but once i got the hang of it, the game was a pretty fun experience. But can you explain what the name means? i don’t really understand what it has to do with the game, unless It was something at the end that i didn’t get to yet.

1 Like

@Johnny_boy

1 Like

The name was originally derived from the plans to toggle the Evil Ivy, which’ll be coming in a new gamemode called “Arcade” and maybe even multiplayer in the far future. For now; I’m just sticking with storymode, and after Flowjam, the name’ll make sense haha

I just know @Johnny_boy might not like you renaming his life’s work into a horror game… Lol

1 Like

hahaha didn’t know it existed when I first made it; also, RISE isn’t a horror game haha

1 Like

Ok looks like one.
Sad johnny noises

2 Likes

It’s fine, the game just doesn’t fit the name in my opinion.

1 Like

"The name was originally derived from the plans to toggle the Evil Ivy, which’ll be coming in a new gamemode called “Arcade” and maybe even multiplayer in the far future. For now; I’m just sticking with storymode, and after Flowjam, the name’ll make sense haha

"