FLOWJAM - Results Posted

@CrimsonBlackGames Nope.

BEFORE the theme is revealed. You have to vote for a theme when you submit your entry.

And just like I said the theme is randomly picked and everyone would built the game within that theme.

“The competition theme is randomly generated by the participants’ votes before it starts.”

So my game isnt supposed to be submitted? But what I want as a theme IS?

Ok- I want Caves

@CrimsonBlackGames

Just in the end of the week…
The thread explains everything tho

The only thing you have to submit is your name and your theme so we can randomize all the themes.

In the final it haves the google form link where you submit:
https://goo.gl/forms/3wbD5rlrll6nsiwk1
^^^^^^
CLICK IT AND FILL IT

I don’t really know what this is, haven’t really been keeping track of whatever was going on here, but I assume you guys are trying to make like a mini contest or something. I guess just you know whenever the theme is posted and how many days you have to work on it and finish it, that’ll pretty much decide whether or not I’ll join in. If not, at the very least, if you want, I can help judge. Doesn’t really matter what the theme is, I’m not picky.

The post really explains everything but I will resume @“Mhx Ar”

A contest that happens every other week.
A contest to all the flowlab creators just for fun and game improvement.
The theme is decided randomly (between voted themes by the participants)
You have one week to finish it. Grazer will evaluate it. Grazer announces 3 winners.

The google form just help us to know how many persons are participating and what are the votes for the theme.

Please consider filling the form

@CrimsonBlackGames I will fill it for you because you already picked the theme

Just one question.

You said we’re not allowed to use outside resources. So no royalty free stuff? For example music from Eric Matyas. And what about the sound effects in the sound behavior?

Sorry if it sounds stupid lol.

@Latif3 we should be allowed because theres no good songs and no good sound effects

“- NO outside resources (sprites or songs that are not made by you or NOT copyright-free)”

It says you cannot use things that aren’t copyright free.
SO you can use music from Eric for example.

@Latif3 @dankermemes

AND THE THEME FOR THIS WEEK FLOWJAM IS

:star::star::star: SPACE :star::star::star:

Let the games begin!
You can now start building your game within this theme.
A reminder: The games will be base-evaluated in 3 main things ART, GAMEPLAY and FLOW.
You can send the link of your game to here or to discord in the next sunday ( day 22/ month 04/ 2018)
Have fun and Good luck!

theme random

If you are wondering why is there repeated themes is because various people picked that theme (and the green thing is my ip)

Everyone can still enter and make the game within the theme and send in a week.

cool, i start either today or tomorrow!

The theme is space? How amusing. That’s the only thing that I’m really good at. I suppose I could spare a few hours on Tuesday and Thursday to work on something. Don’t expect anything high resolution, in fact, it might just be the same amount of pixel sprites as your 9-hour game.

Space? Everyone is screwed- my specialty

Ehehehe let’s see who can conquest the space then

Ok ok, everyone provably will surpass me on this one, I have FSAs this week, the most annoying test in the state of florida. I will try to submit an entry though

Space the one subject i am horrible at XD

@CrimsonBlackGames well, you’ve finished like what 6 or so space games? You should know the logic for a space game better than anyone else. Meanwhile, I’ve never finished any of my games, and I just made Concepts and tutorials. I only have 2 days that I can maybe spend on a game, so I’m sure you’ll do at least as good or better than I am going to do.

Actually, I just remembered I had a dream last Monday, the 9th, that I was playing a really cool space game, and when I woke up I tried to look it up and see if it actually existed, and it didn’t. I just made it up in that dream. Luckily, when I have really cool dreams, I draw pictures and take notes in a journal for ideas for games that I could make. This is an opportunity that I could use to make that game that I had a dream of. I could at least make a concept of that game, that I could later use for a different game.

LUCKY!

@grazer found a way to reproduce the bug I mentioned ealier. Set both the object being emitted and the object thats emitting to UP, and when the ship points straight up, the projectile fires sideways