Flowlab All Stars [Officially Un-canceled!]

One moment i and the team are having a discussion…please wait

please give me a moveset template and I’ll make something, even if it doesn’t get in it’ll be fun!

2 Likes

hold on, ill show you tommorow, im kinda busy right now, trust me.

2 Likes

has my character been added yet? also on november 6 i turned 12!

1 Like

Well, happy late birthday then, lol.

To be honest, this is my first post on this discussion.

sry this took so long but its, Normal attack, Normal Attack 2, Special Attack, Ultra Attack (if you collect the all star ability)

hey maniac whatcha doing

and also, i cant wait until the facility is finished.

I am going to try to prove that my game will be the best platformer

oh rly? (202020202020) xD

need help for my new character its in a new discussion you might be able to use it as a boss when its done!My new character review

I’ll put in Jace, a character from my very first game, which is gone now (ah, the memories)

Jace, the Apprentice
The strongest three-spell magician
Attack 1: Whack - Fast melee attack with his staff, hits a small area in front with low damage
Attack 2: Gravity Pulse - A small area of effect around him that deals low damage but high knockback ratio, short startup lag and ending
Special Attack: Magic Missle - Fires a bolt of blue energy that chases the nearest opponent for a while, does high damage but low knockback. Long startup lag and ending
Ultra Attack: Kamehameha Rainbow Laser of the Death (AKA Master Spark) - Fire a huge colorful laser across the screen that lingers for 5 seconds and can be tilted with the movement keys, deals heavy damage and knockback
Alternate Ultra Attack: Fantasy Seal - Fire out multiple large orbs that chase down opponents at high speed and explode for heavy damage and knockback.

ez ez

wow, u were ready xD

u need to make the character and its animations tho :slight_smile:

are you putting drake in?

Why did someone flag my message from like 200 messages ago

i dont know ask the person that did it

Hey so i am makeing minecraft

3 Likes

Please make another topic for this, as this is very off-topic.

I’m flagging it as off-topic.

Please make your own topic, we’re all excited to see what your plan is, but please do it on your own conversation!

2 Likes