Flowlab Animation Series (OTC Of Destiny here we go.)

Make me a turret

2 Likes

my profile pic,

my cat :3

grey cat with a white nose / mouth, paws, and underbelly

2 Likes

I have jelly as my pic. Jello is fun :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Character: *Has eyes floating a foot off of face *
Also character:

5 Likes

This image

lol it’s part of the a e s t h e t i c

2 Likes

OK so OTC Of Destiny was picked Im going to animate all the memes and stuff AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (screams in joy)

2 Likes

Power Point or Adobe Animate

Nope not flowlab

Characters will be voiced in some episodes some will be coming out of text boxes

Both pixel art and drawings

Youtube

No answer for questions qeustions)

5 Likes

lol ok fank uuuuuuu :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Get ready for the otc, boiz!

1 Like

:rofl: How did I miss this…

Supernatural is one of the best shows ever to be aired on television.

4 Likes

Tumblr appreciated this comment :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t do social media. Aside from game forums and stuff. But I honestly mean it, Supernatural is awesome. Definitely makes my top 5 favorite TV series.

4 Likes

bruh im still making this animation how is this taking so long

5 Likes

I honestly hope I’m not even in it. So that should save you some time.

I won’t consider myself part of the “community” until I make a game that the community appreciates. Until then, consider me a nobody.

Nobody appreciates all games unless someone that grazer likes makes it. It’s community politics. :angry:

3 Likes

That’s okay by me. I got “run off” from my last Discourse forum for excessively criticizing the devs for their :poop: work. Apparently being bluntly honest makes me a “troll”. LOL

3 Likes

Some people like the off topic stuff, some people call it not appropriate for a developer forum. That’s pretty much the politics right now.

3 Likes

Developers are people too, yes? Real people are not video game template characters with generic storylines. I enjoy off topic conversations, as long as they don’t delve into drama.

When I’m on break at work, I don’t really want to talk about work. I like getting to know my coworkers on other levels. Doesn’t mean I need to hear their whole life story, but learning what kind of stuff they’re into outside of work can help me understand them better.

2 Likes

Yeah, I made a game for the flowjam and it was really liked by most free users since it was a game made with free edition.

Then pixel pizza made a video and it showed clips from every single flowjam game except mine.
I honestly don’t mind it much, but it would be nice to be included sometimes.

That’s why I left the discord cause everyone ignores you and only really care about their current goal.

3 Likes