Flowlab FNAF

YEESSS!!!

@23gz4932
You just should not reply so much. That’s really all. 2 times in a row is plenty, unless it is in your own topic, then it doesn’t matter. It just sends a lot of notifications and fills up a lot of space when you reply a ton and open topics from years ago. You don’t have to quit, just be more conservative with your replies. Too many is considered spam, and some people get annoyed easily.

I DON’T THINK SO DON’T SAY YESSSS!!!

how do you make that jumpscare, also the game is amazing

To top off night 2, the Ventilation system has been added.

Click and hold the ventilation button on cam 3 to wind it.
The ventilation will slowly degrade. If it reaches 0, then your game will end with a Jumpscare, courtesy of Bloodbear. This is similar to the Puppet and the Music box in FNAF 2.
You can find more info at the handy in-game guide.

oldhead2

This guy’s jumpscare actually made me jump in my chair.

Meet Oldhead, the new animatronic that will jump scare you when the ventilation fails, instead of Bloodbear! (I couldn’t think of a better name…)

He actually has the most terrifying jumpscare I’ve ever made, and makes Bloodbear and Slaughterer look like mere dolls. If you would like to meet him personally, please play night 2 and let the ventilation system go down completely! :smiley:
(Of course, it’s much scarier when you don’t expect it.)

[EDIT: I did not take any inspiration from pickles, cucumbers or cacti to make this animatronic, as an anonymous source has previously suggested.]

How did you paste that!

I had originally exported it from a different program, so the pictures would be in my folder when I need them :slight_smile:

A few bug fixes have been made, such as Slaughter appearing in Night 2 even when the camera’s down. Also, the sounds for monitor use and doors have been changed to fit in better with the playing environment.
The title screen has also changed quite a bit, including color scheme, the music, and the shadows of five animatronics, three that I’ve already made as well as two upcoming ones (welp… you can guess who they’ll resemble)!

880E943E-7659-4AAD-8E24-70E2CB6AD831

You took 50 blocks for that title screen? You do realize that you can resize them in the editor, right?
And… you’re trying to make a FNAF UCN not even knowing how to toggle labels.
Good luck with that

yeah well i’m working on a fnaf game and just saying I think it’s going to be better than yours but i’m only a free member and I ran into the block limit already. And I didn’t even finish the title screen…

I didn’t want to pay every month/year so I requested a different way to pay for the passes but they probably wont listen to me

Night 3 is finally open to public!

-Camera graphics were greatly improved; this includes the rooms, the decoration, and Bloodbear himself!
-Foxy has come to play! He will move through the vents, and you will have to monitor/push him back regularly. If he comes in your room, he will never leave, draining your power and blocking crucial parts of your view.
-Less camera bugs: Bloodbear will move at a much more steady pace, and he was also given more freedom walking around (He moves at a similar fashion to Ennard in FNAF:SL. He can move backwards, “skip” a camera [not necessarily] or hide in CAM 6. At the far end of the hallway in CAM 4 and 5, he won’t attack until he gets closer.)
-This night took a very long time to create, mostly because of Foxy, camera graphics, and camera behaviors (which was hell). However, no bug from Nights 1 and 2 are existent, and the game is much more enjoyable!

-6 A.M. screens look much more official.

-The guide has been updated!

New update
To make the game less repetitive, there is a new feature added to Night 2 and 3.
In Night 2, a vent door will appear below the two main doors, as well as “Crumbling Dreams” beginning to play. When you hear the music get louder, simply shut the vent door and wait for the new animatronic to go away.
But here’s the catch: the vent only closes for 3 seconds. If it opens before the animatronic gets to it, you’re toast.
You can re-close the vent, but it will cost you 3 power to do so (which is not that good). But in Night 2, the attacker will go away for the rest of the night if it has been successfully blocked.
In Night 3, it will come back again and again. If you manage to block the attacker by closing the door, you will be compensated 5 power (after losing it to close the door more than once).
A warning sign will appear, in case the player doesn’t know what volume is too loud (it should be pretty obvious though). You can’t see it when the camera’s up.

To make up for this difficulty, closing the doors take less power than before.

(Side thought since I’m late)
[spoiler]
How does someone even use 50 objects in a title screen? I usually use one background image with an animation. Theoretically, I could make an entire menu system using nothing more than 1 object with a bunch of animations, filters, and mouse coordinates for where you click. I would even make almost all my enemies out of the same object. After automapping ground textures, a background, and a player object, that’s only 5 objects in an entire platformer game. I guess if you are making a faux 3D game, you would need a lot more objects, but 50 on the menu is really a lot.

[/spoiler]

There’s another new weekly update!

1. The door slamming sound was optimized.
  2. Night 3 Fox/Bloodbear jumpscare was made scarier, along with his jumpscare sound.
  3. You will now get static after you die, which abruptly cuts off the ambience and will take you to the “game over” screen. The static and static sound is made by Scott Cawthon. (Most of the sounds and music is from FNAF: SL)
  4. Night 3 gameplay has been tweaked to be less overwhelming overall (because it was IMPOSSIBLE).

Things made easier:
-Foxy will move through the vents a bit slower.
-A bit less power will be drained for using the monitor.
-An additional frame has been added to the ventilation system, which will somewhat delay Oldhead’s attack. This applies to Night 2 as well.
-The 2pm vents door will stay closed for 4 seconds instead of 3. This applies to Night 2 as well.

Things made harder:
-In Night 3, individual cameras may randomly go down.

You’re doing fine, I’ll clean up here and there. Your game is going great. Don’t let anything ruin your mood.

This is a really really well made game Luminous and I really mean that, this is pretty polished!

Thank you for your rating PixelStudios, it’s greatly appreciated!
Also we’ve been trying to fix 23gz’s behavior for about a month or so but made almost 0 progress. Shows that you just can’t teach some kids :confused:

Geez… I must be getting stressed out, I’ve been getting unpleasant in the forums lately